Week 16: The Chase Young Bowl

turtle28

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

And the Eagles handled business. Cowboys should put the beat down on us next weekend. 

Cowboys should be demoralized after being booted from the playoffs and having such a bad game. I dont see them kicking it up a notch just to smoke our sorry squad in a pointless, meaningless game. Skins could very well win this.

33 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Cowboys should be demoralized after being booted from the playoffs and having such a bad game. I dont see them kicking it up a notch just to smoke our sorry squad in a pointless, meaningless game. Skins could very well win this.

They aren’t booted from the playoffs. If they win and the Eagles lose they’re in. 

33 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I love watching Dallas fail despite having so much more talent then the opposing team.

• Like 1

Great loss fellas, lol. I know everything’s been discussed already but here’s my quick summary
-Haskins flashes are starting to get more consistent. It’s still way too early to say this but I think he’ll be ok. I didn’t get to really watch (Wife’s birthday) but that first TD when he stepped up and hit the out, looked a lot like the play he was lost on in preseason. 
-Dallas still has something to play for so I’m not bugging out over winning next Sunday. Even if Young stays in school (doubt it), they’ll get a haul for #2 because some team will love Herbert or still love Tua that much. At the very least the #2 pick elevates our status as far as coaching candidates are concerned. If you take away the owner and president this would be a destination job for sure

An illustration lol 

i was in row a at the 20 on redskins side Sandwiched between giants fans. I have to say that the team has completely changed from giving up to guys who always fight. They just don’t have the defensive coaches or the players especially in the defense backfield. It reminded me of the replacement player games- I didn’t know most of the secondary. I’m more optimistic for next year because of 1. A new GM, 2. New coaches, 3. The young players 

29 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

An illustration lol 

i was in row a at the 20 on redskins side Sandwiched between giants fans. I have to say that the team has completely changed from giving up to guys who always fight. They just don’t have the defensive coaches or the players especially in the defense backfield. It reminded me of the replacement player games- I didn’t know most of the secondary. I’m more optimistic for next year because of 1. A new GM, 2. New coaches, 3. The young players 

Yeah, the key thing about this team since Gruden left and Callahan took over

More discipline

More readiness (they seem to be better prepared)

More fight

12 hours ago, bigdog44 said:

Great loss fellas, lol. I know everything’s been discussed already but here’s my quick summary
-Haskins flashes are starting to get more consistent. It’s still way too early to say this but I think he’ll be ok. I didn’t get to really watch (Wife’s birthday) but that first TD when he stepped up and hit the out, looked a lot like the play he was lost on in preseason. 
-Dallas still has something to play for so I’m not bugging out over winning next Sunday. Even if Young stays in school (doubt it), they’ll get a haul for #2 because some team will love Herbert or still love Tua that much. At the very least the #2 pick elevates our status as far as coaching candidates are concerned. If you take away the owner and president this would be a destination job for sure

I don't think the #2 draft choice makes this anymore of a destination with Bruce Allen still in the building.  There are NFL coordinator positions that have more prestige than this.  Heck, even some college head coaching jobs.  

40 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

An illustration lol 

I'm absolutely concerned about the secondary moving forward.  Yeah, we played without Moreau and Dunbar, but Nicholson needs to go and Landon Collins is dreadful in coverage.  So we have to find a slot corner (and the FA prices for them are skyrocketing), potentially a #2 corner, and a centerfield free safety, while Dunbar is going to get a big money extension soon and the cap hit for Collins is going to go up exponentially.  This is going to be a tough group to continue to grow with all of those factors.