Week 16 GDT: New Orleans Saints (11-3) @ Tennesse Titans (8-6) - Will real slim Saints please stand up?

Canadian Saint

1 hour ago, Mid Iowa said:

We know that 49ers team is going to be super fired up and wanting to knock off the Seahawks in a big way, BUT, that 49ers secondary... Is it still banged up?

The secondary really isn't. It's just one guy... But a super important one in Tartt. His backup is just brutal. There's a chance he plays, but it's broken ribs, so hard to say. 

The niners injuries are up front. Defensive line is missing two starters (DJ Jones, Dee Ford... Well, Ford's not really a starter, but obviously has the impact of one) and our top backup in Ronald Blair. AA, Bosa and Buck are tiiiiiiiired. 

That being said, the Seahawks are crushed by injuries too. Duane brown won't play. All of their running backs are hurt, so they had to sign two guys off the street. Clowney has been battling injuries. Woods is suspended. They lost Tedric Thompson earlier in the year, I think. 

Both sides are pretty crushed by injuries, so I'm not sure there's an advantage there one way or the other

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Forge said:

The secondary really isn't. It's just one guy... But a super important one in Tartt. His backup is just brutal. There's a chance he plays, but it's broken ribs, so hard to say. 

The niners injuries are up front. Defensive line is missing two starters (DJ Jones, Dee Ford... Well, Ford's not really a starter, but obviously has the impact of one) and our top backup in Ronald Blair. AA, Bosa and Buck are tiiiiiiiired. 

That being said, the Seahawks are crushed by injuries too. Duane brown won't play. All of their running backs are hurt, so they had to sign two guys off the street. Clowney has been battling injuries. Woods is suspended. They lost Tedric Thompson earlier in the year, I think. 

Both sides are pretty crushed by injuries, so I'm not sure there's an advantage there one way or the other

Is Sherman back? I'm sure he's not 100%, but back?