Week 16: the AFC East Title Game

AlNFL19

Just now, NFL Network said:

Huge escape job today my friend. If they play like this in the playoffs then they are done in the divisional round. Need to pull for the Steelers to upset the Chiefs in Arrowhead.

If we play like this, IE good enough to beat a playoff team, we wont win in the playoffs? Check your logic or GTFO

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

If we play like this, IE good enough to beat a playoff team, we wont win in the playoffs? Check your logic or GTFO

Yep. Unlucky with the fumble and the iffy pick play call on Edelman and Gilmore was beaten for the first time all year for the big play. The Patriots outgained the Bills basically 2:1.

This was one of the more impressive wins of the season. If they play like this and cut the errors out like the usually so come the playoffs then this is a team to be frightened of. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

Well an effort today against the Ravens, Chiefs & possibly Texans will not get it done in the playoffs. They still need to score more points and those 3 above mentioned teams all have a more capable QB who can score on the Patriots defense. This 12 soon to be 13 win team is more flawed than last years 11 win team. 

I'd like to see the Bills & Steelers both advance on wildcard weekend.

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

whenever we can run the ball, I like our chances. Wynn returning was absolutely critical.

Hopefully the Chiefs throw up a stinker tomorrow so we can have 2 bye weeks

Probably not b/c if the Chiefs throw up a stinker then they drop to the #4 seed and that's huge b/c they would rather draw the Steelers as opposed to the Bills. The Steelers have no QB whom threatens no defense whatsoever. Remember the Texans have tiebreaker with Chiefs so they need to beat the Bears.

1 hour ago, Yin-Yang said:

Good play calling and the offense actually looked like it had a flow today. 

Nice to see the run game put together a couple good games together. Keep showing me Harry!

I totally agree. If Burkhead didn't fumble and if Sanu had thrown that block on 4th down, that game would have been lop sided in our favor. Good game all round. Only a few mistakes that Bill can show them in the film room to work on.

• Like 1