Week 16: the AFC East Title Game

AlNFL19

The scoreline might not look like it, but that was a big statement game. They moved the ball against a top 5 defense, and could easily have scored more. Dominated TOP, and but for Gilmore's first big mistake of the year, the D played well. Noticeable, still, that White didn't get many touches. I'm wondering now if they're resting him for the play-offs.

58 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Noticeable, still, that White didn't get many touches. I'm wondering now if they're resting him for the play-offs.

He has not shaken off defenders as often as we're accustom to for the last two months. Part of it is strategic use in the longview of things but some of it I wonder is decline.

White is still a huge part of the offense and will probably be critical in the playoffs. However I do think it's legitimate to question the physical ability of White as much as how the usage and glow flow have affected his production.

17 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

He has not shaken off defenders as often as we're accustom to for the last two months. Part of it is strategic use in the longview of things but some of it I wonder is decline.

White is still a huge part of the offense and will probably be critical in the playoffs. However I do think it's legitimate to question the physical ability of White as much as how the usage and glow flow have affected his production.

I have a hard time believing White will be anything more than your 3rd/4th option on offense. With NFL teams having more athletic linebackers who can cover running backs his impact is diminishing.

18 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

ok so if you listen to the bills local play by play there is just one dude calmly calling the plays. If you listen to the Patriots calls there is excitement and "THE CROWD IS LIT!" come on billls, hire some hype men. The long play to J Brown came across like a thud

Was it WGR? John Murphy is honestly the worst. He's a "Bills hype man" that always spins things to be positive but his play by play is pretty bad. 

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Was it WGR? John Murphy is honestly the worst. He's a "Bills hype man" that always spins things to be positive but his play by play is pretty bad. 

I'm personally not a fan of our current radio guys. I really miss Gil Santos.

• Like 2