Josh Gordon to end treatment, seek return

MWil23

Even though it WILL NEVER happen......

Kizer GOES DEEP TO:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99wgpDysrUM

Keep the kid and let him play......IF ANYONE gets ANYTHING out of him and his talent......it should be us.....Add 85%-90% of what he was to this offense....it would be as if you added Calvin Johnson to any offense in the NFL.....its a different offense INSTANTLY....

14 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Even though it WILL NEVER happen......

Kizer GOES DEEP TO:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99wgpDysrUM

Keep the kid and let him play......IF ANYONE gets ANYTHING out of him and his talent......it should be us.....Add 85%-90% of what he was to this offense....it would be as if you added Calvin Johnson to any offense in the NFL.....its a different offense INSTANTLY....

Maybe I'm just a vindictive person, but he either succeeds/fails here or he goes NOWHERE...unless someone is idiotic enough to give us at least a 2nd (NO ONE WILL EVER DO THIS).

22453328.gif

3 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Then I won't either.

tumblr_llnyyww1yN1qjt9oso1_400.gif

Or maybe I will

Too bad that Flash Gordon held his breath.......if he didn't, this entire thread, and the last 3 years would be a moot point.  He'd be on his 2nd franchise tag with the Browns, and Sashi (OK, possibly still Ray Farmer) would be trying to lock him up long term.

If only he hadn't held his breath.

Oh well,

5489c4f2dcb6a94ecd7fe693beec6f29--rick-m

Anybody else see 2 days ago on Twitter where the NFL posted a highlight of the Steelers blocked FG and the caption was "and this is how the Browns start the season" 

...and Josh Gordon 'liked' it?

Even if he does come back, hes a cancer who doesnt want to be here at all. If he gets reinstated, the Browns will flip him to the first team to offer a conditional 4th rounder for him.

Archived