Josh Gordon to end treatment, seek return

MWil23

I have nothing to confirm or have any evidence to support this just my own pure speculation 

I think Gordon will come back week 11

He needs 6 games played to count as a full season toward his free agency 

I think his agent may not want him to play one game more than necessary to have a full year off his contract. 

Live off those 6 game checks then try to get him outta Cleveland after 2018

just my speculation I’m just trying to think of reasons we haven’t heard anything but he still made to video which shows he wants to get back in

4 hours ago, brownie man said:

I have nothing to confirm or have any evidence to support this just my own pure speculation 

I think Gordon will come back week 11

He needs 6 games played to count as a full season toward his free agency 

I think his agent may not want him to play one game more than necessary to have a full year off his contract. 

Live off those 6 game checks then try to get him outta Cleveland after 2018

just my speculation I’m just trying to think of reasons we haven’t heard anything but he still made to video which shows he wants to get back in

I saw something very similar to this on facebook earlier, only it said he would be reinstated just early enough to play 5 games so no accrued year.

2 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

I saw something very similar to this on facebook earlier, only it said he would be reinstated just early enough to play 5 games so no accrued year.

That’d be crazy. 

But if he’s the one who hasn’t applied yet that wouldn’t make sense. He would definitely want to apply ASAP so they couldn’t pull that on him. 

Man I couldn't quite pin down why that Gordon interview came off so unsettling to me the first view, but I watched it again.  Does anybody think that Josh tries using his relationship with his father to justify being a deadbeat dad?  Also going door to door looking for substances...you're saying Josh freaking Gordon had trouble finding a weed connect?  I don't believe that story.  My opinion of Gordon actually went down after this interview.

35 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Man I couldn't quite pin down why that Gordon interview came off so unsettling to me the first view, but I watched it again.  Does anybody think that Josh tries using his relationship with his father to justify being a deadbeat dad?  Also going door to door looking for substances...you're saying Josh freaking Gordon had trouble finding a weed connect?  I don't believe that story.  My opinion of Gordon actually went down after this interview.

Sometimes "Rock Bottom" can actually lay a foundation going forward. I actually wished this on him in 2014, so hopefully he's there. For Shawn Michaels (HBK), his came when his 2 year old daughter had to try to wake him up when he was passed out high on the couch. He turned his life completely around. Hopefully the same will be the case for Gordon. 

6 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

No, he didn’t even know she existed till she was a year old, which is when he stepped away from football last season. My opinion of him went up tremendously because it seems to be the thing that might of turned things around for him.

also a day after he got out of rehab he was  heading to Ohio to be near her

2 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

No, he didn’t even know she existed till she was a year old, which is when he stepped away from football last season. My opinion of him went up tremendously because it seems to be the thing that might of turned things around for him.

also a day after he got out of rehab he was  heading to Ohio to be near her

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Sometimes "Rock Bottom" can actually lay a foundation going forward. I actually wished this on him in 2014, so hopefully he's there. For Shawn Michaels (HBK), his came when his 2 year old daughter had to try to wake him up when he was passed out high on the couch. He turned his life completely around. Hopefully the same will be the case for Gordon. 

Yeah I might be too cynical gonna hope he turns it around instead.

Archived