Josh Gordon to end treatment, seek return

MWil23

I remember it like yesterday, the first time I was banned from this site was for saying something far more explicit than Josh Gordon could intermingle with my girlfriend. If I ever see him in a Browns jersey again, I will post the same explicit statement again and gladly receive my ban as sacrifices are necessary for the Based One. 

7 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Buzz Killington.

I’m just being realistic man...

its the Gordon timeline, gone as far back as college. 

Gather hype, play football, get suspended, rinse, lather, and repeat. 

What dating back to what when he was 18/19 he has been suspended one way or another in every football calendar year except for maybe one year...you wanna talk about mr. Consistently.

After how ‘14 played out, he will be a forever “go pound salt guy’ to me. I was shakey on him but bought into the return to the team hype to watch him just play lazy and get him self suspended again. 

Just crazy how people get so worked up for him. Get so excited because of what happen almost 5years ago

59 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I’m just being realistic man...

its the Gordon timeline, gone as far back as college. 

Gather hype, play football, get suspended, rinse, lather, and repeat. 

What dating back to what when he was 18/19 he has been suspended one way or another in every football calendar year except for maybe one year...you wanna talk about mr. Consistently.

After how ‘14 played out, he will be a forever “go pound salt guy’ to me. I was shakey on him but bought into the return to the team hype to watch him just play lazy and get him self suspended again. 

Just crazy how people get so worked up for him. Get so excited because of what happen almost 5years ago

I'd love to be able to call you an idiot and run through half a dozen bullet points as to why you're wrong....but I can't.....because you're not.

He's a moron of almost unrivaled magnitude.

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I'd love to be able to call you an idiot and run through half a dozen bullet points as to why you're wrong....but I can't.....because you're not.

He's a moron of almost unrivaled magnitude.

Just because he likely gave up $100 million plus over a 12 year period to smoke week doesn’t make him a moron!

Well maybe it does lol.

Archived