10.    Denver        -    Derrick Brown    [    DT    ]    Auburn
11.    Carolina        -    AJ Epenesa    [    Edge    ]    Iowa
12.    Atlanta        -    Kristian Fulton    [    CB    ]    LSU
13.    Oakland        -    Henry Ruggs III    [    WR    ]    Alabama
14.    Indianapolis        -    Javon Kinlaw    [    DL    ]    South Carolina
15.    Cleveland        -    Grant Delpit    [    S    ]    LSU
16.    Philadelphia        -    Trevon Diggs    [    CB    ]    Alabama
17.    Tampa Bay        -    D'Andre Swift    [    RB    ]    Georgia
18.    Oakland    (From Chicago)    -    Justin Herbert    [    QB    ]    Oregon
19.    Tennessee        -    Tyler Biadasz    [    IOL    ]    Wisconsin
20.    Jacksonville    (From LA Rams)    -    Isaiah Simmons    [    LB    ]    Clemson
21.    Dallas        -    Xavier McKinney    [    S    ]    Alabama
22.    Miami    (From Pittsburgh)    -    Prince Wanogho    [    OT    ]    Auburn
23.    Miami    (From Houston)    -    Julian Okwara    [    Edge    ]    Notre Dame
24.    Minnesota        -    Raekwon Davis    [    DT    ]    Alabama
25.    Buffalo        -    Laviska Shenault    [    WR    ]    Colorado
26.    Kansas City        -    Dylan Moses    [    LB    ]    Alabama
27.    Green Bay        -    Tee Higgins    [    WR    ]    Clemson
28.    San Francisco        -    Shaun Wade    [    CB    ]    Ohio State
29.    New England        -    Jalen Reagor    [    WR    ]    TCU
30.    New Orleans        -    Marvin Wilson    [    DT    ]    Florida State
31.    Seattle        -    Creed Humphrey    [    IOL    ]    Oklahoma
32.    Baltimore        -    Curtis Weaver    [    Edge    ]    Boise State

So we meet again my golden friend and from where we are picking Fulton isn't a bad choice at all right there. But i personally would take Isaiah Simmons or Grant Delpit as i think we need a lb and safety much more than we need a cb right now.   We still have trufant and Oliver is coming along nicely while we just drafted 2 more cb's last year and sheffield is looking pretty dang solid while trufant is out.  We still got blidi wreh as well who has done a much better job than i think anyone expected him too.   This is not saying i wouldn't look at a cb if every other position like DT, DE, LB, and safety were already gone.  The reason im looking at Delpit there is 2 reasons  1. to me he is a much better value and player there as i have him as a top 5 to 8 talent and # 1 safety in this draft.   2. We have Rico allen who is really solid but nothing elite and Damontae Kazee who to me has been the biggest weakness on our defense most of the season.  Play after play he is out of position and struggling to pick up zone's and reads.  He does have some talent and a eye for the ball but it comes at a steep price most of the time.   Our other safety is Keanu Neal who is in the last year of his rookie deal coming up and im not sure they keep him considering this is 2 season ending injuries in a row 1 being avl and this years being achillies.  Those are 2 very tough ones to come back from and hard to see a team paying a long term big money deal to someone coming off them right away.  The backups in kemal ishmael and Sharrod Neasman are not that good at this point and need to be replaced to me.  

As for lb Simmons is usually a top 5 pick in most mocks and i think he is a great lb prospect coming out im amazed you have him at 20 in this draft  we have deion jones and foye olukan as our 2 starting lb's after this season and we need a 3rd lb with talent to play next to them.  Campbell is in his last season with the falcons and not many of us want him back or expect him back as he hasn't been good this season and gets whipped on a daily by most TE's. 

So yeah Simmons or Delpit to the falcons or heck even a trade up for 13 and a 3rd to 10 and go grab Brown for us at DT.  Any of those situations are better than us taking Fulton at 13 who i do like as a player but not on the level as those 3 guys and the position need isn't as much as those 3 guys.

• Like 1

Jags should go derrick brown over jeudy. 

Brown would help shore up our run defense which is very poor.  Our best dt marcel dareus is due like 20 million and wont be back at that price and is coming off a season-ending injury. 

Jeudy whike is good and help our pass offense but offensively our biggest need is OL.  Cam robinson has been a disappointment this year.  Brandon linder has been bad this year and has an easy out on a contract.  Our rg spot has been a rotation and both arent very good options.  Taylor has looked a bit overwhelmed this year as a rookie rt. 

While i think simmons is good i hope the jags are cleaning house from the front office and coaches.   Jack isn't a fit at mlb.  Hes better as a wlb.  Simmons is either a wlb or ss. 

• Like 1

I would not be mad at all for the Raiders. Ruggs is a difference maker and Herbert would be great. But the D have to be the main focus. Plenty of WRs in that class so with 3 3rd round picks the team can find one there (or with the #18 as i doubt herbert'd be available that late). Simmons would be the pick to me as 1- Weakest unit of the team is LB 2- the Raiders face twice a year Travis Kelce, Hunter Henry and Noah Fant. #1 strength of Simmons is covering TEs. Not to mention Mike Mayock has a crush for Clemson's guys (and he's right).

• Like 2

Redskins may or may not take LT in the 1st. That depends on Bruce Allen & his future with the team, as well as what they do with LT Trent Williams. All of which is unknown at the moment.

But even if they do take a LT with the top pick, it will not be Wiffs...@#4. It would most likely be Andrew Thomas. Wirf will be lucky to get picked in the top 10, let alone top 5. He probably shouldn't be picked in the top 15, but Tackles are a premium position.

I see Chase Young, Andrew Thomas or Jeudy being the pick @ 4 for Redskins.

But I'm betting Redskins trade down for extra draft picks, without a 2nd rounder at the moment.

If they do take Wirfs in the 1st, it will be from a trade down.

There's way too many great prospects @#4, to take arguably the 3rd best Tackle on the board. Which I'm not sure he is...

Plus, if there's one thing the Redskins have done & excellent job of, over the last 3 years?

It's drafting for value...Wirfs at #4 is piss poor value.