Dumb and dumber Mock Draft / Top 10

zappa13004

Make sure to have read the headline of that mock.

1. Bengals : Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon
Herbert has a very strong arm and that is the way to use John Ross' 4.22 speed. Period.

2. Giants : AJ Epenesa, DE, Iowa
Dave Gettleman has an huge history of drafting big linemen on D. At 6'6 280, Andrew Jared fits the bill.

3. Dolphins : Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin
The Phins start their tank for Lawrence here and to give something to fans on offense they add a special runner.

4. Redskins : Joe Burrow, QB, LSU
That would not be dumb as Burrow is good but a year after selecting Haskins, here we are : Burrow and Haskins fighting again for a starter job.

5. Lions : JK Dobbins, RB, Ohio State
The Lions are struggling running the ball since years so they take a stud to man the position. Did they take a TE in the top 10 last year ? So yeah, they can do that too.

6. Cardinals : Creed Humphrey, C, Oklahoma
What's best than giving to Kyler Murray a butt he is familiar with ?

7. Jets : D'Andre Swift, RB, Georgia
Adam Gase does not like Leveon Bell and he shows that to him with that pick.

8. Jaguars : Lamar Jackson, CB, Nebraska
The Jags lose Jalen Ramsey, a tall CB, so they take another one here and having a Lamar Jackson on the team sounds good nowadays.

9. Chargers : Anthony Gordon, QB, Washington State
5228 yards, 72% completions, the Chargers find their replacement for Rivers.

10. Broncos : Braden Mann, P, Texas A&M
Bad punt plays for the Broncos is terrible : they'll have a young QB in Lock so we can bet they'll punt some and only an average of 43.8 yards from Wadman is thrash in a mile high city. Mann is the man.  

Edited by zappa13004

Why would Bengals pass on Burrow? Most of the reports they say they are gonna go with Burrow. Also, why on earth would any team spend a No3 pick on RB? This just seems very unrealistic. If Bengals are gonna go with Herbert, then there is a good chance that Giants would trade down to No3 or No4 or even lower as there will be some desperate teams (who need QB) to trade up for Burrow.

27 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

NOBODY picks a punter that high, wasted time here.

:D:D i thought the HEADLINE and the Make sure to have read the headline of that mock. in BIG and BOLD was enough. But it seems i was wrong

Edited by zappa13004

51 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

Why would Bengals pass on Burrow? Most of the reports they say they are gonna go with Burrow. Also, why on earth would any team spend a No3 pick on RB? This just seems very unrealistic. If Bengals are gonna go with Herbert, then there is a good chance that Giants would trade down to No3 or No4 or even lower as there will be some desperate teams (who need QB) to trade up for Burrow.

:D:D i thought the HEADLINE and the Make sure to have read the headline of that mock. in BIG and BOLD was enough. But it seems i was wrong...

Edited by zappa13004
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, zappa13004 said:

:D:D i thought the HEADLINE and the Make sure to have read the headline of that mock. in BIG and BOLD was enough. But it seems i was wrong

Picks 1-9 (8?) have at least some talent, not sure the guy you put for the Broncos will even get selected......