14. @Nazgul - Killed by the angry mob Night One - Town Watcher
  15. @SwAg
  16. @wolfeyestrk - Modkilled Night Two - Town Compare Cop
  17. @MD4L - Killed by MWIl - Night 3 - Serial Killer
  18. @Slappy Mc - Killed by the angry mob Night Four - The Godfather
  19. @theuntouchable
Edited by Dome

Rules (Definitely read these):
Any violations of these rules may result in your elimination or replacement.

1. Do not discuss the game outside of this thread unless given permission by me to do so in your Role PM. 
    1. When you are eliminated and there is no chance for revival, you may be given a link to the dead-chat.
    2. If you have been in the dead-chat and come back to the thread and post/like a post/quote someone/interact in thread in any way, there will be grave consequences for your team.
  2. Do not copy and paste anything that I send you. Do not post a screenshot of anything that I send you. 
    1. You are allowed to talk about specific words or phrases in your role PM, as well as type out word for word anything that I send you.
  3. Generally, you may not skip a nightly move if you have one. Missing a nightly move will result in your move being randomized and you will be replaced.
    1. You can send in moves early and change them as often as you want up to the night move deadline. You can also leave a contingency move if you won't be around at night time when the nightly lynch is determined.
    2. Strategically skipping your move is acceptable. You must inform the host if you want to do this.
  4. Stay active and vote every day. (This rule is obviously subjective, you will be at the mercy of the host if/when this rule is enforced.)
    1. If you're active and driving conversation, you don't have to vote. This rule is to make sure people are participating daily.
    2. If you are gone for more than 24 hours, you may be mod-killed at any time.
    3. If you fail to vote for an unreasonable amount of time, you may be mod-killed at any time.
  5. Do not edit posts that will change a vote count. Do not edit posts that you submitted more than 5 minutes ago.
    1. Edits should only be made to fix spelling or grammatical errors
  6. If you are eliminated from the game you may make one final “Good Game” post.
    1. Please do not include ANY game related information in your farewell post.
    2. If your role wasn't revealed, you may not make a "Good Game" post. I will do my best to inform players when this happens.

Other Stuff (Read these or don’t, but at least pretend you did):

1. Voting deadlines will be announced at the start of each day phase.
    1. Timestamps will be used to determine deadlines, not a post by the host.
    2. Reaching a 2/3rds voting majority (At least 2/3rds of the games total living players must be voting together) will end the day phase, even if the voting deadline hasn't been reached.
  2. If the day phase ends in a voting tie we will have a 15 minute overtime.  (10pm Night deadline = 10:15pm OT Deadline)
    1. You may continue to vote for any player during OT, not just the players tied for the lead.
    2. ALL Night Moves will be do promptly at the conclusion 15 minute overtime
    3. If there is a second tie after the 15 minute overtime there will be no lynch and the night phase will begin
  3. Night moves will usually be due within 10-20 minutes of the lynch writeup. 
    1. If a day phase ends early due to the 2/3 Majority rule, this deadline may be extended.
  4. Flavor is just that, flavor. Intended to inform you of a move or action that occured but not necessarily describe it literally. If anybody wants any clarification on what is flavor and what is actual information, they'll need to ask me.
Edited by Dome

@11sanchez11@49ers4life52, @AFlaccoSeagulls@amac@bcb1213, @bigbadbuff23835@biggio7, @Blahstoise, @BleedTheClock@BrettFavre004, @BringinDaPain,@BrotherlyLove@bucsfan333, @buddy_z34, @buno67, @carl_sjunior@CAS22@coltsmanic808, @Counselor@daboyle250, @DawgX@devils1854, @DingoLadd@Dome@FinneasGage@flyers0909@FourThreeMafia@fretgod99@FriendlyEnemy@Gambit Jango, @Glen@gopherwrestler, @HashtagFTW@Heimdallr@Hockey5djh,@iknowcool, @incognito_man@Its A Sabotage, @James@JammerHammer21@Jlash@JMG@jrry32@Karmaloop, @Ketchup@khodder@kingseanjohn, @KManX89, @KOTN-93, @Llamalover, @Livewire@LuckyNumber11,@Malfatron@Matts4313@MD4L, @Mega Ron@Mich_fan20, @mission27, @MookieMonstah, @MWil23@Nazgul, @Officer Ricky, @OH-snelld4GB-IO, @PARROTHEAD @Pastor Dillon@Pats#1@PatriotsWin!@perikirest, @pheltzbahr @Phire, @Pickle Rick@pollino14@PR@PuntMyLumps@rabbisson, @rackcs@Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss@ravens_rool28@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror@RuskieTitan@S-jax39@samgurl775@Shady Slim@sjfja_fkdldjs@skatebeanz@skrILL, @SkunkApes, @Slappy Mc@SoS, @squire12, @sunnygsm,@SwAg, @SwoleXmad@swoosh, @teude@texans_uk, @Texansfan713@Texas_OutLaw7@TedLavie, @The Gnat, @TheKillerNacho@The LBC@The Orca,@theuntouchable, @TLO@titans0021@Tk3, @Troy Brown@Tugboat, @UofMfan909@Utley@Victor Cruz Pun, @VikeManDan, @Vindicatedxx@Whicker, @Wyld Stallyns

12 minutes ago, Dome said:

Send me your RSVPs for the New Year's Eve Party!!!

1) Tell me a little bit about yourself. Where were you before this? What brought you here? Where are you headed next? 

My name is Matt Foley, I’m 34, I am divorced, and I live in a van down by the river.

2) What kind of booze did you bring to the party? You did bring booze, right?

Basil Hayden bourbon 🥃 

3) Will you need a sleeping bag to sleep on the floor each night? Or do you have other accommodations?

I live in a van down by the river, but I brought my gear! We’re gonna be buddies! Pals! Amigos!

4) In the morning, eggs scrambled or sunny side up? Bacon or Sausage? Sourdough, White or Wheat? OJ or Coffee?

Eggs over medium with sourdough toast and bacon. Just black coffee for me.