New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, FinneasGage said:

i'd be a detriment to the game. but thanks for offering. maybe when i'm not running a game. 

Im going to be a ******* detriment, so i want another detriment to play.

i will make 1 post per day simmarizing the game so far in tldr form for you and i will tag you.

i will tell you what to do if you are various roles.

i will be your guide independent of alignment

lets be groundbreaking.

trust me.

lets do this.

game needs more fin. only if you post once per day.

if anyone complains about your inactiviy, i will ***** them out

15 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Im going to be a ******* detriment, so i want another detriment to play.

i will make 1 post per day simmarizing the game so far in tldr form for you and i will tag you.

i will tell you what to do if you are various roles.

i will be your guide independent of alignment

lets be groundbreaking.

trust me.

lets do this.

game needs more fin. only if you post once per day.

if anyone complains about your inactiviy, i will ***** them out

if you come thru w/ a daily summary, i'll be in lol 

• Like 2

1) Tell me a little bit about yourself. Where were you before this? What brought you here? Where are you headed next? 

I was in a stagecoach in Milpitas, I got lost and I’m headed to wherever I end up. 

2) What kind of booze did you bring to the party? You didbring booze, right?

Dragon’s Milk. 

3) Will you need a sleeping bag to sleep on the floor each night? Or do you have other accommodations?

I sleep standing up.

4) In the morning, eggs scrambled or sunny side up? Bacon or Sausage? Sourdough, White or Wheat? OJ or Coffee?

I don’t eat breakfast

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dome said:

Send me your RSVPs for the New Year's Eve Party!!!

1) Tell me a little bit about yourself. Where were you before this? What brought you here? Where are you headed next? 

I'm an empty nester mother of 3 who married her high school sweetheart and after 27 years the relationship is stale and the kids aren't keeping us together anymore. I'm at this party to live, laugh, and love. I was going to the beach for a party weekend with my gal pals when I got this RSVP and just HAD to stop by. So I'll be going there afterwards. 

9 hours ago, Dome said:

2) What kind of booze did you bring to the party? You did bring booze, right?

I'm always armed with a nice red wine. I've got a few bottles in my car as well as a thermos for if I need to take it somewhere a little more discreet.

9 hours ago, Dome said:

3) Will you need a sleeping bag to sleep on the floor each night? Or do you have other accommodations?

Well if there's not enough beds, I can always share teehee :P

9 hours ago, Dome said:

4) In the morning, eggs scrambled or sunny side up? Bacon or Sausage? Sourdough, White or Wheat? OJ or Coffee?

I like my eggs fertilized teehee jk scrambled is fine. Love sausage, no jk. Wheat bread of course to keep myself tight. And I like my coffee like I like my men: with lots of cream.

• Like 1

i had dmed this to dome but people are posting publcy so ok

Last place I was? Five Below. Needed last minute stocking stuffers for my girls. What brought me here? Pickle Rick. Where am I headed next? bed.

Been trying to stop drinking so much but I guess I have a bottle of champagne...

uh, I wasn't planning on staying. If need be, my daughter as an Elsa sleeping bag...

The master race is: over easy, bacon, sourdough, and coffee (but it has to be black).

1) Tell me a little bit about yourself. Where were you before this? What brought you here? Where are you headed next?   Name is Pink Pacino, my brother purple pesci called and said he needed me here.  Silver Scorsese needs my assistance when I'm done here 

2) What kind of booze did you bring to the party? You did bring booze, right?  What kind didn't I bring. Hoo-Ah

I'll be staying with purple pesci.  Pay attention 

4) In the morning, eggs scrambled or sunny side up? Bacon or Sausage? Sourdough, White or Wheat? OJ or Coffee?  Scrambled, bacon, white and coffee, black like the ho I had last night 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dome said:

) Tell me a little bit about yourself. Where were you before this? What brought you here? Where are you headed next? 

first update @FinneasGage

4 simple questions to answer

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
10 hours ago, Dome said:

) Tell me a little bit about yourself. Where were you before this? What brought you here? Where are you headed next? 

i suck my thumb to make my lips look more pronounced and the cops were just at my place of residence. before doing this i was putting my bedding in the wash in case i miraculously pull a chick tonight. malf brought me here obviously. i'm bout to grab my homie from the airport and then go to a college party even though i'm now graduated

i don't **** w/ booze. yall pigeon heads go ahead and guzzle down and blow your cover tho. malfinity are stone cold killers. we'll crack you if you can't handle yourself

i've been sleeping on a couch for the past four months, sir

i'm not up in the morning. but sunny side up for eggs, no doubt. neither of those meats. i'll take that breakfast chicken burrito. it doesn't matter for bread. oj too crazy with the sugar and coffee will **** up my whole day w/ the reflux. i'll take that kombucha or just water.

first update @FinneasGage

4 simple questions to answer

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dome said:

Tell me a little bit about yourself. Where were you before this? What brought you here? Where are you headed next? 

1) Im a trapper, stupid. Youre all just a bunch of diggers. 

I can catch a helpless animal,
Skin it with my bare hands.
I wake up muddy,
And I go to bed bloody,
'Cause I'm a trappin' man.

I can brave the nastiest weather.
Even if it's 80 below.
My pa was an elephant, but that's irrelevant.
My ma was an Eskimo.

I'm badder than the baddest sailor!
I make love to women to 10 feet tall.
I've got a chest of wonder and balls of thunder.
I can break right through a wall.

I love the sound of metal,
Snapping on an animal's head.
Sometimes they scamper
Sometimes they whimper
But they always end up dead.

The blood of a fresh-cut rodent
Is as sweet as brandy wine.
And the brain of an antelope
Tastes like cantaloupe.
What a yummy life!

2) 

The Nauhojen Indian tribe gave this to me

Hibiki-Japanese-Harmony_FInal.jpg

3) I sleep in the dirt and on the rocks.

4)

I eat rabbits' heads for breakfast.
With beaver butt on the side.
My mind's magnificent and my body no different.
I'm full of trapper pride!

Edited by Malfatron

3 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I honestly heard it was supposed to be popping so I thought I’d come through. I’m either going to Waffle House after I’m lit or I’m staying over.

2) What kind of booze did you bring to the party? You did bring booze, right?

Tequila. Lots of it.

The bathtub is fine.

3 eggs over easy, wheat toast, hash browns, Tabasco sauce, 2 light pilsners and orange juice.