Week 16 Texans @ Bucs

lumberjackchris

13 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Agree. If there was some sort of bye week possibility, then you go for it - but you're taking a significant risk playing for that 3 seed, which essentially is worth nothing to us.

Watson needs time to heal up, period.

Ehh...#3 can very easily mean Pit then NE rather than Buf then Bal. That is a pretty big deal.

55 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Ehh...#3 can very easily mean Pit then NE rather than Buf then Bal. That is a pretty big deal.

At this point, I'd call both Bal/NE near impossible wins. Sure, we beat NE this season - but giving Belicheck a 2nd shot at any team, in Foxboro no less? It's about as unwinnable as Baltimore in Baltimore, IMO.

Also, with Watson favoring that ankle - further injury would basically mean the WC is a loss waiting to happen. Doesn't matter who we play if AJ McCarron is getting the start.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mse326 said:

Yeah but Tenn has a better shot at upsetting the Chiefs than the Steelers do. I’d rather focus on Buffalo for two weeks, let Tenn win and go to KC. If they win we head go NE anyway. 

Edited by amazingandre

1 hour ago, amazingandre said:

Yeah but Tenn has a better shot at upsetting the Chiefs than the Steelers do. I’d rather focus on Buffalo for two weeks, let Tenn win and go to KC. If they win we head go NE anyway. 

I’ll probably just keep dropping in. Other than just keeping Watson healthy, this would be the big thing for me. Buffalo can spend two weeks preparing for Houston. They’ve got the fifth seed locked up and know, in all likelihood, it will be you guys. Wasting any time planning for us is time that could be spent planning for a vastly more important game.

Also, yeah, for my sake it’d be great if you guys could just let us win.

• Like 2