Week 16 Texans @ Bucs

lumberjackchris

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

fuller might be out the rest of the game smh.  we need to cut ties with him

No we don't. He is still balling when healthy. He just needs to be paid accordingly and we have to roster accordingly. He still will produce more than most #3s over the course of the season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

No we don't. He is still balling when healthy. He just needs to be paid accordingly and we have to roster accordingly. He still will produce more than most #3s over the course of the season.

disagree.  we cant keep hoping he can stay healthy over a course of a season. 

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

disagree.  we cant keep hoping he can stay healthy over a course of a season. 

That's why I said roster accordingly. We don't have to "rely" on him for him to be valuable to us. Frankly I think we are fine with Stills as a perfectly reasonable #2 and Fuller an x-factor based on health. We aren't going to get more from whoever we replace him with.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mse326 said:

That's why I said roster accordingly. We don't have to "rely" on him for him to be valuable to us. Frankly I think we are fine with Stills as a perfectly reasonable #2 and Fuller an x-factor based on health. We aren't going to get more from whoever we replace him with.

i mean stills is basically fuller except a little slower. still has i believe 2 years left on his contract and he actually stays healthy over a course of a season.  i think texans should still address wr. coutee looks like a wasted pick and fuller cant stay healthy. 

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

i mean stills is basically fuller except a little slower. still has i believe 2 years left on his contract and he actually stays healthy over a course of a season.  i think texans should still address wr. coutee looks like a wasted pick and fuller cant stay healthy. 

I can agree with that. I think what we really need is a reliable possession receiver. Hopkins is too explosive to be asked to play that role.

• Like 1