The game that everyone has been waiting for:

Prime Time Andy Dalton

dalton.gif

Versus

The Texans 'O Line'

Game Information

Date/Time: Thursday, September 14th, 2017 8:25 p.m. EST
Series Leader: Texans lead 6-4
Streak: Texans have won six of the last seven meetings.
Coaches vs Opponent: Marvin Lewis (4-6), Bill O’Brien (2-1)
TV Broadcast: NFL Network: Mike Tirico (play-by-play), Chris Collinsworth (analyst), Heather Cox (sideline reporter). Simulcast on WLWT-TV.
Radio Broadcast: WCKY-AM (1530) and WEBN-FM (102.7)

Probably the biggest toss up for week 2, but I'm going with Houston for 2 reasons:

1. As previously mentioned, Dalton has always struggled on prime time. Now he has to do it with a poor line against Watt, Mercilus and Clowney.

2. The Cincy crowd. They've had enough of Dalton and have completely turned on him.

Have the Texans even signed a TE yet?  Last I was aware every TE on their active roster was in the concussion protocol (and Fiedorowicz was already put on IR).  Throw in that Duane Brown is still holding out and Derek Newton is on PUP and... we're going to be lucky if this game is a battle of field goals.

I reckon the Bengals will take this game. They laid an egg last weekend, but they've got some talent, and they're playing against a team who's starting a very raw rookie QB who isn''t completely healthy, on a short week behind a porous offensive line who's best lineman is holding out and all 3 of their safety blankets have concussions.

It's gonna be 20-10 to the Bengals, with a late pick-6 by Dre Kirkpatrick to ice the game.

2 hours ago, everlong said:

Probably the biggest toss up for week 2, but I'm going with Houston for 2 reasons:

1. As previously mentioned, Dalton has always struggled on prime time. Now he has to do it with a poor line against Watt, Mercilus and Clowney.

2. The Cincy crowd. They've had enough of Dalton and have completely turned on him.

Just a vocal minority, and one hat tosser

46 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Have the Texans even signed a TE yet?  Last I was aware every TE on their active roster was in the concussion protocol (and Fiedorowicz was already put on IR).  Throw in that Duane Brown is still holding out and Derek Newton is on PUP and... we're going to be lucky if this game is a battle of field goals.

Evan Baylis should be promoted from the Practice Squad. Yay.

Bengals, 730-0.

Archived