NFL Week 16 non Vikings GDT

SteelKing728

4 minutes ago, Torchezim said:

Even though I am very confident that we will defeat Green Bay, I feel like most of us are assuming a win there. I just hope we don't jinx it. 

We should be big 49er fans then.

Actually, I'm showing that if (when) we beat Green Bay, we will end up with the 5th seed, no matter what happens in the 49ers/Seahawks game in Week 17.  If the Niners win, they will be the first seed and Seattle is the 6th seed.  If Seattle wins, they move up to the 2nd seed, but San Francisco would become the #6 seed.  It looks like Seattle's loss to Arizona may have lifted us up to #5.  The only thing much better would be if Detroit can help us out and get a little revenge on the Packers in Week 17.  It could happen.  Green Bay has been having trouble with the Lions the last few years, although it would sure be nice if Matt Stafford was playing for them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Actually, I'm showing that if (when) we beat Green Bay, we will end up with the 5th seed, no matter what happens in the 49ers/Seahawks game in Week 17.  If the Niners win, they will be the first seed and Seattle is the 6th seed.  If Seattle wins, they move up to the 2nd seed, but San Francisco would become the #6 seed.  It looks like Seattle's loss to Arizona may have lifted us up to #5.  The only thing much better would be if Detroit can help us out and get a little revenge on the Packers in Week 17.  It could happen.  Green Bay has been having trouble with the Lions the last few years, although it would sure be nice if Matt Stafford was playing for them.

Man, that would be a turn of events, that hopefully we'd be able to take advantage of. 

We haven't beaten anyone good lol, but maybe playing at home would help us out. If we win out AND Lions can win, that would be perfect. As I couldn't see SF beating Seattle twice, and assuming we play up to our potential, I think we do well in the postseason if we play at home.

1 minute ago, Torchezim said:

Man, that would be a turn of events, that hopefully we'd be able to take advantage of. 

We haven't beaten anyone good lol, but maybe playing at home would help us out. If we win out AND Lions can win, that would be perfect. As I couldn't see SF beating Seattle twice, and assuming we play up to our potential, I think we do well in the postseason if we play at home.

None of the NFC playoff teams are looking unbeatable right now, even San Francisco.  It can be done if we get hot! 

• Like 1