16 members have voted

1. 1. Game Ball?

• Jimmy G
    • George Kittle
    • Emmanuel Sanders
    • Deebo Sanders
    • Fred Warner
    • Robbie Gould

Gotta be warner. That pick passed the Buckner fumble recovery against Seattle as the play of the year for me. Just sent a signal that we aren't going anywhere and that we are gonna win 

That was huge. Completely changed the entire game. 

Everyone around me was freaking out when we were losing by 11. I told them that we've come back from worse and that we would eventually take the lead. Then we took the lead and I had people from 4 rows down come up to shake my hand lol 

Oh and then E40 played at halftime lol 

• Like 1

Can I give it to mcvay for punting on that 4th and 1.5 from past midfield? Even at the time that felt like it had the air if something they were going to regret. I know a lot happened after that, but I hated that call for them at the time, and I hate it even more now

9 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

That was definitely on Rapp....

Ramsey didn't have the best of techniques there and was flat footed at the start of the play which made no sense but man did Rapp blow his assignment. Sanders subtly stemmed towards the sideline and Rapp overreacted and then it was an easy pitch and catch… or it should have been had Jimmy's arm not been hit. Could have been a TD. Though that would have given the Rams a slight chance of tying the game so really the best thing happened there. 

• Like 1