Jrry32 First Mock Off-Season (12/21/19)

jrry32

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Funny you ask that. Stay tuned for my next mock.

Oddly enough, Biadasz seems to be falling. Seen him fall out of Round 1 on multiple mocks, including mocks from people who aren't jokes (like Brugler). Seen him rated in the second round on a solid number of boards. I don't get it. Let me put it this way, if he's there at the end of the first round, I'm going to get him. I'll have to watch Hennessey.

I mean, the draft pundits historically underrate centers unless they're generational guys (and also unless they're coming out of major player programs).  Billy Price and Bradbury were both habitually fringe-1st, more-often-than-not 2nd round guys on most draft and both went ~Top 20.

Just now, The LBC said:

I mean, the draft pundits historically underrate centers unless they're generational guys (and also unless they're coming out of major player programs).  Billy Price and Bradbury were both habitually fringe-1st, more-often-than-not 2nd round guys on most draft and both went ~Top 20.

TBF, Bradbury killed it at the Combine. If he hadn't been that sort of athlete, I'm not sure he would have gone higher than the 25 to 40 range. The projections on Biadasz seem to be the belief that as technically sound and strong as he is, he's a pretty average athlete.

13 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

TBF, Bradbury killed it at the Combine. If he hadn't been that sort of athlete, I'm not sure he would have gone higher than the 25 to 40 range. The projections on Biadasz seem to be the belief that as technically sound and strong as he is, he's a pretty average athlete.

His athleticism was completely visible on tape though.  Those of us that had been following his time at NC State knew he was going to have, at worst, a very good combine.

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

His athleticism was completely visible on tape though.  Those of us that had been following his time at NC State knew he was going to have, at worst, a very good combine.

What I'm saying is that is a distinction between the two. We're also talking about different drafts. Obviously, who declares will have an impact on how high Biadasz goes. I think this is a better draft than last year's draft. But that could, of course, change if people don't declare.

37 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Oddly enough, Biadasz seems to be falling. Seen him fall out of Round 1 on multiple mocks, including mocks from people who aren't jokes (like Brugler). Seen him rated in the second round on a solid number of boards. I don't get it. Let me put it this way, if he's there at the end of the first round, I'm going to get him. I'll have to watch Hennessey.

I really like Biadasz. Hope we can ****** him in the second 

8 hours ago, jrry32 said:

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Oddly enough, Biadasz seems to be falling. Seen him fall out of Round 1 on multiple mocks, including mocks from people who aren't jokes (like Brugler). Seen him rated in the second round on a solid number of boards. I don't get it.

This is exactly why I asked the question. Ive seen him fall as far as the mid 40s in a few, and that would be an obvious move up from 52 

• Like 2