Week 2: San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks

showtime

Two straight games of atrocious offensive line play, and subpar skill position play. Russells accuracy is spotty at times, and overall just no big plays (which is essential to their offensive success). 

Defense looks legit, but until the offensive line and offensive as a whole play better, Seattle is nothing more than a surprisingly mediocre tease.

Flying across country @Tennessee next week will really prove what this time has to offer in 2017.

Very disappointing game from the Seahawks.  Props to the 49ers for playing a very tough and hard fought game.  I am going to try and enjoy the fact that the Seahawks won the game, but the offense looked even worse than it did vs the Packers.  The team is too talented at QB and the receiving positions to be struggling this much, even if the offensive line is putrid.

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Good game, guys. Sure it was ugly and almost unwatchable on both ends for both teams, but at least it was competitive

Good game!  The Niners showed a lot of heart and toughness.  Good luck the rest of the season and see you guys later when we meet again!

Easy 2 teamer. While I figured we'd beat the 9ers, there was no way we should be favored by 2 td's vs anyone. The total was 43.5? C'mon Vegas. 2 teams that couldn't score a TD in week 1 were ready to go gang busters on O?

The Titans will show us what an OL is all about. They looked very good vs the Raiders & Jags (who sacked Texan QB's 10 times in week 1).

The only reason we could win this game isn't about x's and o's but is because can the Titans really go to 3-0? If I wasn't a Hawks fan, I'd take the Titans all day but no chance. I will never root against the Hawks. 

Titans -3 even $$ and total is 43.  Prediction: Titans 19 Hawks 13. I hope I"m wrong but we look like trash and it will be a typical 4-4 team at mid-season & then go 6-2 to finish 10-6.

5 hours ago, Zman724 said:

Easy 2 teamer. While I figured we'd beat the 9ers, there was no way we should be favored by 2 td's vs anyone. The total was 43.5? C'mon Vegas. 2 teams that couldn't score a TD in week 1 were ready to go gang busters on O?

The Titans will show us what an OL is all about. They looked very good vs the Raiders & Jags (who sacked Texan QB's 10 times in week 1).

The only reason we could win this game isn't about x's and o's but is because can the Titans really go to 3-0? If I wasn't a Hawks fan, I'd take the Titans all day but no chance. I will never root against the Hawks. 

Titans -3 even $$ and total is 43.  Prediction: Titans 19 Hawks 13. I hope I"m wrong but we look like trash and it will be a typical 4-4 team at mid-season & then go 6-2 to finish 10-6.

Titans lost to Raiders week 1, so nope, can't go 3-0 ;)

I'll expand on my thoughts regarding the Seahawks vs Titans game when that gameday thread is created, but I am really excited to watch that game.  Not only because the Seahawks are playing, but because Marcus Mariota is one of my favorite players in the league.

What is the deal with Graham? Is he just washed up or is the offense just struggling that much that he can't get anything going either? He was amazing with Brees and after an iffy start in Seattle I really thought him and Russ were gonna donbig things this year.

3 hours ago, showtime said:

I'll expand on my thoughts regarding the Seahawks vs Titans game when that gameday thread is created, but I am really excited to watch that game.  Not only because the Seahawks are playing, but because Marcus Mariota is one of my favorite players in the league.

Why not start the new GDT yourself?

Archived