Raiders - Chargers GDT (Just Lose Baby)

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Couldn't have said it better just lose baby! winning pointless games like this have cost this team the past couple of years in draft position. Getting a top 10 pick in far more important. A loss today will have the Raiders picking no worse than 10 after today. 

What would the Bears pick be if they lose out? Another reason to lose out is right now the Raiders would have a 2nd place schedule next year. Losing out would help the Broncos, Chargers or both to win out giving the Raiders a 4th place schedule next year.

18 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

What would the Bears pick be if they lose out? Another reason to lose out is right now the Raiders would have a 2nd place schedule next year. Losing out would help the Broncos, Chargers or both to win out giving the Raiders a 4th place schedule next year.

A Bears loss today with a Colts win should move the Bears pick to the 15th pick. After today's games will have a better look at what that pick could be. They play the Vikings next week. That pick could very well be in the top 13. 

Raider fans should be rooting for the Jets to win at least one more game if they go and the Raiders lose out that pick could be as high as 8 but most likely 9th pick cause the Panthers would need to win at least one more game.

The 9th pick and 13th pick would be sweet. 

Edited by agarcia34

5 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Bought a ticket last minute, 15 minute Uber ride lol vowed to stop spending money on this team but they keep pulling me back 

I would have gone if it was closer and I could get a ride.  Gas and parking there are close to what I would spend on a ticket.