Week 16 GDT: Jaguars @ Falcons

.Buzz

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Man I thought so but his hands are so bad. Idk anymore.

I'm thinking Cole should be that #3 based on his play this year. He's looked v good.

I think he's pressing a bit too much to make plays. Plus he's been playing with neck and shoulder issues. I don't remember his hands being much of a concern before this season.

1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

I mean theres 3 potential left tackles that are probably worth a spot.  U can nab a guy like ruggs/Higgins/shenault with the rams pick

Ruggs has a 10 percent drop rate.

I'm not taking a guy top 10 based purely on need. If the draft process plays out and an OT is there that is good value so be it. But right now I'd much rather have Lamb than Wirfs or Wills. Only natural LT that has stood out so far to me has been Thomas.

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I think he's pressing a bit too much to make plays. Plus he's been playing with neck and shoulder issues. I don't remember his hands being much of a concern before this season.

I think he's always had a little bit of a problem but that's fair.

Not like we're going to cut him but I'm not very confident in him at this point going into next year.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Ruggs has a 10 percent drop rate.

I'm not taking a guy top 10 based purely on need. If the draft process plays out and an OT is there that is good value so be it. But right now I'd much rather have Lamb than Wirfs or Wills. Only natural LT that has stood out so far to me has been Thomas.

Im not saying we need to pick ruggs but yes definitely an option cuz his speed. 

Wirfs has played some left tackle.  Wills would be more of a projection but he does protect for a left-handed qb so he's blindside

1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

Im not saying we need to pick ruggs but yes definitely an option cuz his speed. 

Wirfs has played some left tackle.  Wills would be more of a projection but he does protect for a left-handed qb so he's blindside

Yeah, I'm not that infatuated with a guy who's played "some LT" and "projecting" a RT to move to LT because he had a left handed QB at Bama.

I'd much rather take those type of chances/go OL later.

Both are great OL prospects and maybe that changes as time moves on but give me a potential #1 WR over them at this point.