Any Good Sniper Games?

Uncle Buck

I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend some good games where you get to be a sniper in Afghanistan or anywhere else in the Middle East?  I just ordered Sniper 4, but it looks like that one is more of a WWII era game based in Italy.  I've been hoping to find a good, realistic sniper game that is more modern. 

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend some good games where you get to be a sniper in Afghanistan or anywhere else in the Middle East?  I just ordered Sniper 4, but it looks like that one is more of a WWII era game based in Italy.  I've been hoping to find a good, realistic sniper game that is more modern. 

Arma 3 would probably be my recommendation for Realistic

Sniper Ghost Warrior contracts comes to mind as well, love that series. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

You'd probably enjoy Metal Gear Solid V. More of a stealth game than pure sniping, but if you want to roam around the desert and snipe people, that'll do it for you.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

You'd probably enjoy Metal Gear Solid V. More of a stealth game than pure sniping, but if you want to roam around the desert and snipe people, that'll do it for you.

Ok not gonna lie, I'd recommenced that over any of the other games. It is pure fun. 

On 12/23/2019 at 2:15 PM, Heimdallr said:

Man, I need to play that game again. I wonder how my base resources are looking these days.