WEEK 17 GDT - @SEATTLE

N4L

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Saints are obviously right there with us. But if they have to come to our place, I feel confident we can beat them, especially with Ford/Tartt and possibly Alexander returning. 

Like I mentioned in the other thread, the problem with us at home is that we are about 50/50 in playing lights out and dropping a complete dud, regardless of opponent. 

People talking about the saints struggling away from the dome and they nearly put up 40 against a potential playoff team . Their offense is just a machine right now. Peaking at the right time. I want nothing to do with the saints lol

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

Like I mentioned in the other thread, the problem with us at home is that we are about 50/50 in playing lights out and dropping a complete dud, regardless of opponent. 

People talking about the saints struggling away from the dome and they nearly put up 40 against a potential playoff team . Their offense is just a machine right now. Peaking at the right time. I want nothing to do with the saints lol

Yup if our Defense was healthy id say bring them on but now lop

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Chris Carson (hip) and C.J. Prosise (arm) are OUT for Week 17, per Pete Carroll.

Injuries suck, they really do. 

Two banged up teams battling for the division! 

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

Absolutely, but no way would you rather play them on the road than at Santa Clara lol. 

And if the Packers beat win out and get the #2 seed, then the Saints will have to win two in a row on the road to get to the SB. Then they would be facing Seattle or Minny in the WC round which at the very least will be physical games. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Chris Carson (hip) and C.J. Prosise (arm) are OUT for Week 17, per Pete Carroll.

Nightmare day for #Seahawks gets worse:

- Chris Carson (hip) out for the season
- C.J. Prosise (broken arm) out for the season
- Duane Brown (knee/bicep) is going to get his knee operated tomorrow and will miss Week 17 at least

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What ticks me off the most is that the Seahawks are going to likely lose today against the Cardinals and we could have locked up the #1 seed with yesterday's win.

I had the same thought, but realistically if Seattle had to win this to keep their division hopes alive they probably would have tried harder. 

They were flat today and knew this game didn't matter much. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

The Seahawks losing is so frustrating. If we could have just beat the Falcons, the #1 seed would have been ours. We could have rested anyone who needed it.

Instead, one more grueling week ahead. 

This whole season has been an uphill battle. We get that bye week and I can see this Niners going all the way they just need some rest. 

1 hour ago, y2lamanaki said:

The Seahawks losing is so frustrating. If we could have just beat the Falcons, the #1 seed would have been ours. We could have rested anyone who needed it.

Instead, one more grueling week ahead. 

I mean, Seattle didn't have nearly all of their defensive starters today.  If this game actually mattered in terms of winning the division, I'm sure those guys would have played.

24 minutes ago, showtime said:

I mean, Seattle didn't have nearly all of their defensive starters today.  If this game actually mattered in terms of winning the division, I'm sure those guys would have played.

Definitely, some of them probably try to push through and play this week, but the offense was going to be trash regardless. Cardinals would have had a good shot at winning today regardless. Just a very frustrating loss against the Falcons last week for us. 

38 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Definitely, some of them probably try to push through and play this week, but the offense was going to be trash regardless. Cardinals would have had a good shot at winning today regardless. Just a very frustrating loss against the Falcons last week for us. 

Yea, they always struggle vs the Cardinals and will lose at least one game per year to the Rams it seems.