WEEK 17 GDT - @SEATTLE

N4L

46 minutes ago, Forge said:

Looks like Tartt is officially doubtful for the game. 

I wasn't holding my breath considering his issues with broken bones. He's not Jimmie ward but still ..

17 minutes ago, Dub_City30 said:

How the hell does ne team have this many injuries its mind blowing. Were healthy all season and then bam last 6 weeks like a domino effect everyone starts dropping like flies 

????

At no point this season were we healthy other than maybe weeks 1 and 2 

34 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Thought Diggs was OUT, but nope, guess there's still a fair chance.

We should all be focusing on how fast Greased Midget 1.0 gets the ball out, and why our CBs are so far off at the snap. :/ 

Yeah, we lose our important safety and they may get theirs back. Super. 

On 12/26/2019 at 6:23 PM, Forge said:

I like the black. My problem is that they made the names / numbers very difficult to read at times. So they need to clean that up, then I'd have no issues whatsoever with them 

Working in IT for 22 years, I guess it doesn't bother me.  I'm used to reading lighter text on black background.  I prefer it over the opposite. 

14 hours ago, Ataal said:

Working in IT for 22 years, I guess it doesn't bother me.  I'm used to reading lighter text on black background.  I prefer it over the opposite. 

It's not lighter text though. The jerseys are unreadable because the dark red and black have no contrast

Maiocco when asked when Ford will return. 

I am unable to definitively answer that question. Nobody can. He will be ready when his hamstring allows. But the thought within the organization has been that he will be ready when the playoffs open. (I'm doubting that, though, because I have not even seen him on the field for any rehab work.)

If the 49ers beat the Seahawks on Sunday night, those odds look a lot better that he could play in the 49ers' first playoff game.

Well, just another reason we desperately need the #1 seed. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Maiocco when asked when Ford will return. 

Well, just another reason we desperately need the #1 seed. 

Not a shock, honestly. I said on the podcast that I'm just not even counting on him for the rest of the year. 

We are living and dying by the offense the rest of the season, I think. 

• Like 1