2020 Outlook

candyman93

I want to keep Schoebert, but it won’t shock me if we let him walk. MIKE LBs just don’t impact the game like they used to. You have to be a HOF talent like Wagner and Keuchly to.

However, I REALLY hope that’d we use his money on Jack Conklin. He is THE guy I want. Just build an explosive offense for next year.

20 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I want to keep Schoebert, but it won’t shock me if we let him walk. MIKE LBs just don’t impact the game like they used to. You have to be a HOF talent like Wagner and Keuchly to.

However, I REALLY hope that’d we use his money on Jack Conklin. He is THE guy I want. Just build an explosive offense for next year.

I’m just concerned since we let Zeitler go they don’t care about money toward the D line. But Gosh who would play linebacker 😂 

I definitely don’t think Taki is ready 

21 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I dont see Tennessee letting him go. him and Lewan when healthy are pretty solid bookends.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Conklin is going to get LT money type of offers. You’re not going to afford paying LT money twice.

Im not disagreeing with that but him having some durability issues in his career already I can see him not getting the entire bank. I know another team would give him that money to pull him away. Realistically I see Tenn doing anything they can to keep him around.

If Baker regresses in year three, we're in real trouble. But he won't. There is no way we sit on our hands after the way this season went. This kind of adversity is what Baker is made for--no hyperbole. 

Edited by NudeTayne
You all will have your patience and impatience rewarded.
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Baker came into 2019 looking the way I’m going to look in 15 years. Pudgy, content dad bod, out of shape, while looking like someone who used to be athletic. 

Don't do it. Stay on point and you can look even better in 15 years 👍👌💪.

30 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I 100% rather Baker be better with his reads and decision making than what he looks like physically. The last time I checked he hasn't missed any time and has played in all 16 games this year. I think that argument is more nitpicking than anything...

Well his physically said he wasn't hungry, and it has showed.

Yeah I think our team just wanted to hit the reset button on the season and get to the damn off-season. We saw that this wasn't working and I think our players know Kitchens is done. They couldn't do the fake rah-rah B.S. anymore and it showed in the post-conference games and late in games when we decided not to tackle or play hard anymore.

Literally none of our players at any point in time this year looked like they were having fun.

• Like 1