GB's and Clappers: Dallas at Sheagles

HDsportsfan

GB's: None of course.

HM maybe to Gallup

Clappers: Do we have to say it again.....pretty much the whole team. To many bad passes....to many drops.....weak defense...weak players....weak coaching.

Pretty much a typical loss. Cooper standing on the sidelines.

D getting shredded by screens and flairs out in the flats.

Philly has half there team injured it seems and we don't take advantage of it.

Edited by HDsportsfan

GB:  Forbath and LP.  You know it's bad when your kicker and long snapper are the MVP's.

Clappers:  Too many to go around. God this team is soft.  Big off season changes need to come but won't.  Jerry will huff and puff and bluster and it will be same old same old.

• Like 1

GB:  there’s a lot to go around here.  Amari Cooper was fantastic and clutched up on the last drive by taking himself out of the game.  Jason Witten.  I’m so glad you unretired for this season.  We needed you today and you played huge.  Dak-  I never doubted Dak today.  Not once.  I was a little concerned when Dak accidentally hit WRs in their hands.  But luckily they had his back and dropped 6 of them.  Then Dak had their backs when he missed wide open WR who accidentally got wide open.  

JG:  Kai Forbath-  what’s up with scoring 9 points?  Bennett and Cobb for seemingly caring in the 4th quarter.  

• Like 4

I think overall we have the talent across the board to be a good team. Throughout the year we've had different stars shine. BUt never all at the same time (well rarely). 

We simply need a change at the top. Unfortunately it won't be JJ, but at least it will be JG.

When that happens does Richard and Moore go as well? What about Kitna?

13 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

I think overall we have the talent across the board to be a good team. Throughout the year we've had different stars shine. BUt never all at the same time (well rarely). 

We simply need a change at the top. Unfortunately it won't be JJ, but at least it will be JG.

When that happens does Richard and Moore go as well? What about Kitna?

Kitna is probably the only guy I want to keep. I'm lukewarm on Moore.... If we get the right coach, he can pick his own guy

Richard can go suck a Richard

4 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Post game radio just said they have heard Fox has flexed the 1PM Dallas game to 4:25. Eagles are at 1PM, we're at 4:25PM. So we'll know what we need to do. Interesting.

OK....now they're saying both games have been flexed to the afternoon 4:25 start.

Jock strap to Jason Garrett for crap decisions. Pollard for fumbling. Amari Cooper for being soft AGAIN. Dak for consistently throwing behind crossing routes, and underthrowing Gallup deep, over throwing Tavon deep or throwing out of bounds or to a spot where nobody is. Witten for butter fingers. Cobb for butter fingers. Gallup for butter fingers. Cooper for butter fingers. I don't care who your coach is you have to catch the damn ball. Chido for not realizing sometimes there is a football flying right next to his head.  Malcolm Smith for being generally underqualified for significant snaps. Everyone in our secondary for losing to practice squad WRs. I feel like I'm missing a few... Xavier Woods for butter fingers.

Probably not giving out a game ball but Kai Forbath was good at a tough place to kick. DLaw and Quinn had moments.  I thought Sean Lee was playing well at times. Cobb and Gallup made some plays when they actually caught it. Zeke was running hard. 4 of his last 6 attempts went for 9 or more yards, and then running game was abandoned. Wasn't very good for anyone though.

Coaches sucked at coaching. Players sucked at playing. 

18 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Now the team plane "is not viable to fly" out of Philly. LMFAO. They're stuck in Philly at the moment until they get another plane.

Now they're looking at taking a bunch of smaller planes out of Philly and leaving behind non essential people like media and sponsors. 

They'd be better off leaving JG behind.

• Like 1