GB's and Clappers: Dallas at Sheagles

HDsportsfan

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

If I commit arson how long will they put me in jail?

If the commission of said arson is related to the abuse one takes as a fan of the Cowboys you very well may have a strong mental stress defense.  Probably some time in an institution but you can avoid jail.

19 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Hahahahahaha, woooooof.

What a way to go out, Jason Garrett. So weak, even for him.

You see him blame Kellen Moore and Sanjay Lal for Amari and Cobb being out of the game on 4th and 8 just now?

How did this guy keep this job for this long

3 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

You see him blame Kellen Moore and Sanjay Lal for Amari and Cobb being out of the game on 4th and 8 just now?

As his back has been put against the wall, he's become especially, for lack of a better word, "blamey". It's really been a bad look.

37 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I’ve seen way worse Dallas teams, but never one anywhere close to this disappointing. Just a complete and total failure on all levels.

Bro, I disagree.  2008 was more disappointing.  After 2008, I started the mantra of kick me in the balls if I ever believe in this team again.  Then 2015 was a complete cluster f.  This year, while frustrating, was exactly what we’ve seen from the cowboys the previous 2 years combined... some good, some bad.  

3 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Hahahahahaha, woooooof.

What a way to go out, Jason Garrett. So weak, even for him.

It was his typical gutless performance when he’s in over his head during a game due to a poor game plan evidenced by an inability to adjust and a refusal to let his coordinators do any heavy lifting.

3 hours ago, matt79511 said:

It’s always someone else’s fault with Garrett. You’d think that the same problems in the same situations involving the same staff levels and the same player positions over a ten year span would suggest that it’s the head coach’s decisions, but not with Garrett. Nope. It’s everyone else.

1 hour ago, plan9misfit said:

It’s always someone else’s fault with Garrett. You’d think that the same problems in the same situations involving the same staff levels and the same player positions over a ten year span would suggest that it’s the head coach’s decisions, but not with Garrett. Nope. It’s everyone else.

Hey. They're going to "Review the tape, Get back to work, Have a good week of Practice and move onto the next game"