Texans LB Brian Cushing Suspended 10 games

ET80

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

It's a good time to own the Texans first and second round picks. 

Seriously, feels like the Browns have two first rounders every year in recent memory but next year is gonna be nuts. Even if they improve a little bit themselves this year, they're probably picking in the 5-8 range with their own pick, and the Texans might well be matching that as well, then you've got Philly who are probably going to be average. So they're top 5 picks next year are gonna be something like 5th overall, 8th overall, 36th, 40th and 50th.

I really hope DeShone Kizer shows some promise this year because if he does then they have the chance to add a brilliant young supporting cast if they hit on these picks, and if he doesn't show any promise this year then they have the ammunition to go up and get their hand picked franchise QB.

To be honest - I really don't care. It's a black eye on the organization, Cushing's "legacy" is dead in Houston and his career is likely over. 

I remember when he first tested positive - his rookie of the year campaign. I was going out of my way to defend him, with crackpot theories of Overtrained Athletes Syndrome, potential false positives, shifting standards of positives, etc.

Well, good to know that was a waste. 

Cut him. Get the Zach Cunningham/Dylan Cole era started.

Archived