GDT: Titans at Texans - Win and In

titans0021

Considered holding off on this, but given its importance, figured we’d get it started early.

Will Fuller is already out for the Texans. If the Chiefs win against the Chargers in the noon game, Houston will be locked into the fourth seed at kickoff. In that case, I would expect to see a lot of backups. Given Watson was nursing an ankle injury on Saturday, I just can’t imagine Houston exposing him to hits in a meaningless games.

If the Steelers and Colts lose, this game becomes meaningless.

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

If the Texans do rest a bunch for this game, do you then rest Henry an extra week and make sure he's 100%(or as close to as possible) for the playoffs?

As someone that was a big advocate for resting Henry yesterday, there’s not a chance I rest him against the Texans. I may limit his snaps early to gauge how much you’ll need him,  but even if AJ McCarron is throwing to No 1 receiver Keke Coutee, I’m still going all out.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Kind of expect him to say this, especially since there’s a chance they’re playing for the three seed. Still would find it incredible to see them play Watson with nothing on the line.

What does his history say?  What have they done in years past?

13 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Chiefs play at 1... they win, Texans have no reason to play anyone of importance.

I think BOB is stubborn enough to play them. 

Looking back at it last year, they were 11-5. They played starters against the Jags. 

Can't remember but maybe fighting for division? 

I know we were win and in with the Colts. Can't remember how that effected the Texans.