GDT: Titans at Texans - Win and In

titans0021

I come in here just about every week to say this but I've never seen a WR like AJ Brown suit up in a Titan uniform. That toe tap catch at the 1 was something I don't think we've ever seen here (a "go and get" WR).

It's a weird, unusal feeling as a Titans fan having an WR like that and an offense as a whole that is playing at an elite level (since Tannehill has become the starter).

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I come in here just about every week to say this but I've never seen a WR like AJ Brown suit up in a Titan uniform. That toe tap catch at the 1 was something I don't think we've ever seen here (a "go and get" WR).

It's a weird, unusal feeling as a Titans fan having an WR like that and an offense as a whole that is playing at an elite level (since Tannehill has become the starter).

He’s going to be everything we thought Kenny Britt Tyrone Calico & Justin Hunter  would be 😩

Edited by TitanRedd
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

He’s legitimately special. Hell of a test for him next week.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I mean if you compare Mariota Titans to Tannehill Titans..sure? I guess?

Still 9-7?  It's somewhat of a rhetorical question due to the fact we made the playoffs, AJ's 1000 yrd season, 1500 Rusher of the year Henry, and throw in Tanny's various historic tallies, etc.