GDT: Titans at Texans - Win and In

titans0021

58 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

AJ with 595 yards and five TDs in the last six weeks. On 39 targets. 15.3 yards per target. He also had two carries for 62 yards and a touchdown.

Overall, 657 yards on 27 touches. 24.3 yards per touch. Unbelievable.

And he never really seems to be going that fast. He just makes a move and keeps going. 
I keep wondering how nobody is catching him!  lol

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Gonna have to buy that internet for this one!

Can't miss it bruh!

i don't think the internet you can buy on international flights is good enough for streaming video- it's got a data cap and everything. however, i might be in luck...i'm flying lufthansa and they have a live sports channel in their inflight entertainment. just depends on whether they'll carry it or not. for all i know there'll be some important soccer match happening at the same time lol

"Drew Brees raised his passer rating to career-high 116.27, but Tannehill is sitting at 117.5. Tannehill will be first to lead in passer rating + YPA since Matt Ryan in 2016 … and first to complete 70.0% at 9.0+ YPA since Montana 30 years ago."

Edited by TitanTuff

Against the Ravens, Texans and Chiefs the Patriots loss.
Against other respectable teams (Cowboys, Bills and Eagles) they won by either a touchdown or less.  

They've beat the Dolphins (once), Steelers, Jets (twice), Browns, Bills (twice), Bengals, Redskins

It really helped that they played the NFC East and AFC North
They aren't the Patriots of years past.