GDT: Titans at Texans - Win and In

titans0021

Just now, KingTitan said:

Against the Ravens, Texans and Chiefs the Patriots loss.
Against other respectable teams (Cowboys, Bills and Eagles) they won by either a touchdown or less.  

They aren't the Patriots of years past.

This is playoff Tom and Bill, though. They'll cheat if they have to.xD

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Against the Ravens, Texans and Chiefs the Patriots loss.
Against other respectable teams (Cowboys, Bills and Eagles) they won by either a touchdown or less.  

They aren't the Patriots of years past.

if this were the regular season, i'd agree. but this is playoff football in foxboro. until proven otherwise, i'm going to assume they'll look like the patriots always do in the playoffs.

here's hoping we're the team that proves otherwise though!

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

You gonna try and go to the rally in Providence if they do it again on Friday?

My flight doesn’t get in until 1am Friday night/Saturday morning (probably the only reason I was able to get it that cheap) so I’m going straight to bed hahaha

It really is nice all the unconventional ways we can move the ball if the run game/play action pass staple of our offense is stalling...Henry in the wildcat, Jonnu in the backfield, WR end arounds to Brown and Davis, and now the Mariota+Tannehill wrinkle is an interesting factor. These are sparks we may need in the playoffs

Edited by dtait93

6 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

...the Mariota+Tannehill wrinkle is an interesting factor.

Many said the M+T play was to force Bellicheck to game plan against it. I actually think some interesting playcalls could help us out. Mariota looks like a healthy caveman (emphasis on healthy).  He had a solid pass to AJ.

11 minutes ago, TitanTuff said:

Many said the M+T play was to force Bellicheck to game plan against it. I actually think some interesting playcalls could help us out. Mariota looks like a healthy caveman (emphasis on healthy).  He had a solid pass to AJ.

Yeah at the end of the day he’s still an NFL QB drafted #2 overall for a reason. Give him a defined read for a specific trick/gimmick play and I have no doubt he executes like yesterday. Even though he didn’t work out he still made a lot of special plays for us with just his sheer athleticism and speed, we ought to utilize it.

Edited by dtait93

Tannehill and AJ are the best thing to happen to this franchise in a long time. I have never, ever been so confident in a Titans team. Even when we were 13-3, it was still old man Kerry Collins and us relying on a historically great defense. This team is different, I feel a statement coming.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Tannehill and AJ are the best thing to happen to this franchise in a long time. I have never, ever been so confident in a Titans team. Even when we were 13-3, it was still old man Kerry Collins and us relying on a historically great defense. This team is different, I feel a statement coming.

Just imagine if we had that 13-3 defense we had back in 08 🤦🏽‍♂️. Man the weakest link on that defense was Nick Harper. We literally were deep on the DL & could get pressure with a 4 man line without blitzing. Bullock could cover TE & RB’s in the flat, Griffin was a ball hawk, Haynesworth was a monster & Thorthon was a thumper..