GDT: Titans at Texans - Win and In

titans0021

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Would really love a New England loss and a KC win today

I really don’t want to go to KC if we win today 

We're 9-1 vs Andy Reid, the only loss coming with starting Ryan Fitzpatrick, and even then we nearly pulled that one out.

If there's any team we should be confident going to play, it's KC.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

We're 9-1 vs Andy Reid, the only loss coming with starting Ryan Fitzpatrick, and even then we nearly pulled that one out.

Well the other reason I want the Titans to play in NE is I live here so I would like to go to the game 😁

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Eh it took a blocked kick to beat them the first game and that was with a healthy Henry running all over them and a healthy Adoree and Humphries. Mahomes threw all over this defense in the earlier game. I can only imagine what he’d do to this current secondary.

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Eh it took a blocked kick to beat them the first game and that was with a healthy Henry running all over them and a healthy Adoree and Humphries. Mahomes threw all over this defense in the earlier game. I can only imagine what he’d do to this current secondary.

There's always something that happens that wins us the game. Whether it be Mariota catching his own TD pass, Pacman Jones making some stupidly athletic punt return, McNair needing to lead a 2nd half 17 point performance to come back from 14 down and win it, etc.

We're Andy Reid's version of our Indianapolis.Somehow, someway, find a way to lose the game.

And assuming Adoree is back for the game, it'll be the same secondary we had in the first matchup anyway.

9 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

There's always something that happens that wins us the game. Whether it be Mariota catching his own TD pass, Pacman Jones making some stupidly athletic punt return, McNair needing to lead a 2nd half 17 point performance to come back from 14 down and win it, etc.

We're Andy Reid's version of our Indianapolis.Somehow, someway, find a way to lose the game.

And assuming Adoree is back for the game, it'll be the same secondary we had in the first matchup anyway.

Adoree was shut down after a light walk through a couple weeks ago. Doubt he’ll be ready.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Im all for getting creative but why would we do that? We haven't had problems with our punt return unit since taking Adoree out of there. Why throw an unproven return man out there? that's asking for a muffed punt or injury on our best receiving threat. no need for that considering we already have 2 WR out with injury right now.  

8 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Yea I don’t think Adoree returns this season. 
we need NO Brock and not Houston Brock to show up

This is what baffles me with this team sometimes. I don't understand why we would not just place Adoree on IR at this point and sign someone to help the team down the stretch. If we make the playoffs and he doesn't play next week weve wasted a roster spot for 6 weeks.

21 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

Im all for getting creative but why would we do that? We haven't had problems with our punt return unit since taking Adoree out of there. Why throw an unproven return man out there? that's asking for a muffed punt or injury on our best receiving threat. no need for that considering we already have 2 WR out with injury right now.  

Because Raymond is out. 

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Because Raymond is out. 

And we signed Jennings, the guy he replaced who never had a problem with muffed punts/kicks. Personally I would just use him for today. No need to chance muffed punts or injury to AJ. Now if we're down by one score late in the game in a punt return situation to win the game I would think about putting him out there.

Just now, lovetitans said:

And we signed Jennings, the guy he replaced who never had a problem with muffed punts/kicks. Personally I would just use him for today. No need to chance muffed punts or injury to AJ. Now if we're down by one score late in the game in a punt return situation to win the game I would think about putting him out there.

Jennings has never returned punts before, which apparently is a lot different from returning kicks/requires a different skill set.

• Like 1