GDT: Titans at Texans - Win and In

titans0021

5 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I'm pretty sure I'd rather play the Patriots next week if we win. They don't have the WR talent that really frustrates our defense like the Chiefs do.

This could be huge.

Looks like Chiefs should win so Texans are literally playing for nothing.

I think I would rather play the Pats but I would have gone to the Chiefs game if we played in KC. And the Titans haven't lost a game in KC when I've been there lol.

4 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

I think I would rather play the Pats but I would have gone to the Chiefs game if we played in KC. And the Titans haven't lost a game in KC when I've been there lol.

I've been to the last two Titans games in KC, and same here, but I think I'll take the Pats this time lol.Ā 

It does scare me with them coming off a disappointing loss though. They're going to be motivated.

Just now, TitanSS said:

I've been to the last two Titans games in KC, and same here, but I think I'll take the Pats this time lol.Ā 

It does scare me with them coming off a disappointing loss though. They're going to be motivated.

Watching Harrison B field goals start at the goal post and the wind push them to the middle of the net in Kansas City today scared the crap out of me having to play there next week with a win with our field goal history this year lol. I know the weather could be just as bad in New England but they donā€™t have the offensive threat that Kansas City does. Iā€™m much rather play the patriots. If we could pull off a win we would get some major clout knocking them out of the playoffs.

• Like 1