GDT: Titans at Texans - Win and In

titans0021

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

No Humphries has hurt our offense some too. 

You could argue that two major plays he might have made. 

The Firkser goal line play. And the Raymond pass yesterday. 

Could say a few others where his skill would have been greatly appreciated.  

Thinking anyone is going to make the "Raymond play" when they're literally knocked unconscious is probably a bit much.

Saw a MCM article by John Kinsley saying the OL was bad yesterday. I'm sure they weren't outstanding, but it's crazy how many people just look at sacks to point out if an OL was good or bad. Tannehill was sacked numerous times so the OL was bad right?

Let's forget that half of them were on Tannehill for holding on to the ball for 4+ seconds or that 1 of them was a guy Dion Lewis missed or that TEs are left in to pass block often and could have also been responsible. Our OL isn't amazing at pass-blocking, but they aren't near as bad as people who watch the sacks stat assume they are. Davis is getting better but still has a ways to go. I think he's performing pretty well for a rookie lately.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

If Henry is a go we are fine. Im not worried about us not being ready at all. Im super hyped 

i’m more worried about us deciding to turn the ball over repeatedly in increasingly stupid ways, leading to a first half where we dominate but somehow come out down 21. then of course we’ll put it all together by the time it’s too late and lose by 1 on a missed field goal. can you tell i have battered fan syndrome?

• Like 2

On 12/23/2019 at 2:30 PM, KingTitan said:

No Humphries has hurt our offense some too. 

You could argue that two major plays he might have made. 

The Firkser goal line play. And the Raymond pass yesterday. 

Could say a few others where his skill would have been greatly appreciated.  

Even if Humphries was healthy the Firkser play was never going to him.

Titans ran that play 1 other time this year and it was a TD to Jonnu Smith in the TB game so it seems clear that the Titans were only running that with TEs

The Firkser play was so unfortunate since the guy has had gorilla glue hands his whole young career but for what ever reason he had a bad game that day