CWood21

Welcome To Titletown! - Come Introduce Yourself

Helllllo.

My names Nate...long time “lurker” of these here parts.

ive defected from another forum...one that a certain “Norm” used to frequent.

i have prettier eyes than him, altho he has a fuller head of hair. #normsucks #jk

I'm tired of seeing the wat woman avatar

Your life
Username: GermanPacker
State you were born in: Bavaria / GER
State you live in now: Bavaria / GER
Something unique about you: Maybe the first Packersfan from Munich here in the forum?

Your love of the Packers
When did you start following the Packers: 2005, the wildcard loss against the Vikings (it was my first football game ever)
What made you become a fan: honestly, i dont really know. in the match against the vikings i was cheering for the packers and so it started.
Favorite current Packers: Cobb, Rodgers and Daniels
All-time favorite Packers: Driver (also was my first jersey)
Favorite moment in team history: Super Bowl XLV

Your interests
Other favorite teams: Rams
Hobbies outside of football: Playing soccer and a season ticket holder for the FC Bayern Munich.
Favorite movie: Fight Club
Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones
Favorite band: German artists

38 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Do they include Neu, Faust, Tangerine Dream and Kraftwerk (all of whom I like a lot), or are you more into something that isn't nearly 50 years old ?

Neu 'Hallogallo' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zndpi8tNZyQ

Welcome, by the way.

Never heard of the first three ones. xD Kraftwerk i know, but dont really hear them. I am more a fan of international less known bands and yes, most of them arent more than 10 years in business. :D

26 minutes ago, GermanPacker said:

Never heard of the first three ones. xD Kraftwerk i know, but dont really hear them. I am more a fan of international less known bands and yes, most of them arent more than 10 years in business. :D

Well, these people were among those that invented a new music form (appallingly labelled 'Krautrock', which didn't describe it at all). Often synthesizer- based, often minimalistic, and often with sampled sounds, it was a rejection of the sickeningly sweet music that preceeded it, and still one of my favourite genres, 50 years on. Try Tangerine Dream's album 'Riccochet', for a taste of it.

16 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Well, these people were among those that invented a new music form (appallingly labelled 'Krautrock', which didn't describe it at all). Often synthesizer- based, often minimalistic, and often with sampled sounds, it was a rejection of the sickeningly sweet music that preceeded it, and still one of my favourite genres, 50 years on. Try Tangerine Dream's album 'Riccochet', for a taste of it.

I will listen to the album. ;)

On 9/11/2018 at 6:09 PM, GermanPacker said:

I will listen to the album. ;)

I'm into Hermann Haertel (the younger one) and his group, tanzhausgeiger. They have a CD by that name. His sisters also make some great music. Their group is Musikanten spelled backwards, I think? Netnakisum?