Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RaidersAreOne

Eagles CB Ronald Darby likely to miss a couple games due to hip strain

Recommended Posts

I wonder was that inverted cover 2 because Darby went down? I would love to see these supposedly bigger CBs on the outside Douglas/Mills get more physical at the LOS. That reroute/ hands on approach could help these guys getting beat deep. Telling them to simply turn and run isn't working. Darby our "fastest" CB has been getting toasted. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I wonder was that inverted cover 2 because Darby went down? I would love to see these supposedly bigger CBs on the outside Douglas/Mills get more physical at the LOS. That reroute/ hands on approach could help these guys getting beat deep. Telling them to simply turn and run isn't working. Darby our "fastest" CB has been getting toasted. 

 

 

Leave it to Gym Shortz to not utilize players to their strengths.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

start sidney jones 

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Danger said:

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2 weeks in a row he made nice pass break ups in big spots maybe he is turning the corner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ninjapirate said:

2 weeks in a row he made nice pass break ups in big spots maybe he is turning the corner

ba dum tsh

Who are you and what have you done with Ninja?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ninjapirate said:

2 weeks in a row he made nice pass break ups in big spots maybe he is turning the corner

Doubtful. But he can't be worse than Darby at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Doubtful. But he can't be worse than Darby at this point.

hey sometimes things click for a guy. Maybe he is finally healthy after not playing for so many weeks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ninjapirate said:

hey sometimes things click for a guy. Maybe he is finally healthy after not playing for so many weeks. 

I give it a quarter and a half before you're calling for him to be cut again. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Danger said:

I give it a quarter and a half before you're calling for him to be cut again. xD

could be one play tbh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2019 at 3:43 PM, ninjapirate said:

could be one play tbh 

Jokes on both of you. He played well against the giants 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×