Week 17: Chargers at Arrowhead

onejayhawk

The game means nothing in terms of making the playoffs, since we have already won the division and home field for the first round. There is the thinnest chance we can move to #2 by winning and New England losing to Miami. Our opponent will most likely be Tennessee, with small possibilities of Pittsburgh. Dropping #4 involves Tennessee beating Houston and us losing to San Diego. That would mean playing Buffalo.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

J

How do we feel about resting guys?

I'd rest Mahomes, Hill, Watkins, Kelce, Clark, Mathieu, Breeland, and maybe a few other guys. Our first round opponent is going to be a dogfight no matter who it is. I say better to rest our crucial guys for the super bowl run.

Edited by Kirill

There's even a chance the Chiefs will play the Raiders in Wildcard week. All it takes is:

WK 17
Raiders over Broncos
Ravens over Steelers
Texans over Titans
Colts over Jaguars

Not impossible at all ... after what had to happen last weekend to make it possible:

WK 16
Raiders 🤜Chargers ✅
Ravens 🤜Browns ✅
Jets🤜Steelers ✅
Saints 🤜 Titans ✅
Colts 🤜Panthers ✅

4 hours ago, Chiefer said:

I think Broncos beat the Raiders

I think so too. I guess we're going to beat the Chargers and then the Texans won't be playing with everything they got, so the Titans going to beat them. These Steelers should lose vs the Ravens. As i said i don't think the Raiders would win, but the interesting one could be Indy. I think if both the Titans and the Steelers lose, the Colts could get in with a win, as long as the Raiders don't win themselves. So it could be Indy as well, but if we win, i think the Titans will get their win to come into the playoffs. It would be somehow fitting for us to play them in the wildcard round.

1 minute ago, Edge said:

I think so too. I guess we're going to beat the Chargers and then the Texans won't be playing with everything they got, so the Titans going to beat them. These Steelers should lose vs the Ravens. As i said i don't think the Raiders would win, but the interesting one could be Indy. I think if both the Titans and the Steelers lose, the Colts could get in with a win, as long as the Raiders don't win themselves. So it could be Indy as well, but if we win, i think the Titans will get their win to come into the playoffs. It would be somehow fitting for us to play them in the wildcard round.

Ravens are resting their starTers so the Steelers got a chance.

ill take a Titans rematch though either way bring it on.

4 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Ravens are resting their starTers so the Steelers got a chance.

ill take a Titans rematch though either way bring it on.

Oh, that could make things interesting. Through i probably still think RG 3 is better than Hodges. But it would be interesting if the Steelers decide to play Paxton Lynch. Not that he's going to be any better than Hodges, but it be an interesting story.

Anyways, did you guys knew, that DAT and Parker Ehinger are now with the Ravens?

21 hours ago, KC_Guy said:

There's even a chance the Chiefs will play the Raiders in Wildcard week. All it takes is:

WK 17
Raiders over Broncos
Ravens over Steelers
Texans over Titans
Colts over Jaguars

Not impossible at all ... after what had to happen last weekend to make it possible:

WK 16
Raiders 🤜Chargers ✅
Ravens 🤜Browns ✅
Jets🤜Steelers ✅
Saints 🤜 Titans ✅
Colts 🤜Panthers ✅

Wow this actually seems pretty possible. Would love to crush the Raiders in round 1.

If your QB could only be good at one thing, this is one that most would pick. PM II is among the elite at 3rd and long. At under 10 yards, Mahomes is better than average. At 18+ he has converted a shocking four of seven. 
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/12/25/21036731/stacking-the-box-score-third-and-long-is-no-problem-for-the-kansas-city-chiefs

conversions.png

Edited by onejayhawk