What teams draft Eason, Herbert, Fromm and Hurts?

Chargers

3 hours ago, Drained said:

Lol I'm an A&M fan and even I'm not high on Mond, he's actually regressed this year IMO, teams he was carving up last year, he's been wildly inconsistent to just plain bad against. I hope he gets to the NFL though, always rooting for an Aggie.

I think Vans said he was better than Burrow

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Drained said:

Lol I'm an A&M fan and even I'm not high on Mond, he's actually regressed this year IMO, teams he was carving up last year, he's been wildly inconsistent to just plain bad against. I hope he gets to the NFL though, always rooting for an Aggie.

Here it is

On 10/14/2019 at 10:58 AM, VanS said:

I would argue next year's QB class is a lot more impressive than this year's class.  After Trevor Lawrence there's Justin Fields who I would take over any QB in the 2020 class.  And then there's Kellen Mond who reminds me of a 6'2" version of Colin Kaepernick.  He's the college QB nobody talks about that I believe has the ability to be a quality starter.

Lawrence, Fields, and Mond are better than all the QBs in the 2020 class. 

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

I think Vans said he was better than Burrow

Well that's funny, Burrow has a lot of accuracy, I can't tell you how many times I've screamed at the screen cause Mond overthrew an open man on an intermediate route. Not to mention, we got destroyed by LSU this year, last year we forced them into a 7OT game, this year we got beat like 52-3 lol.

So much of this depends on what happens with the FA QB carousel.  Who sticks with their bad QB, or cuts them lose.  There's inevitably going to be a lot of movement on that front this year.  But as things stand...the one that feels like such an organic fit to me right now is:

Fromm - Bears.

feels like such a natural fit to me.  They don't have a top pick, but they have a pick they could grab Fromm.  They've shown they're willing to try to run the offense through someone else.  Committed to Trubisky in that you can't make another 1st round QB pick...but if you grab a guy like Fromm in the the 2nd, that'd be the backup plan you want if things slump again with Trubisky.  Fromm is a natural fit in that sort of offense.  Very technical, and very dependent on efficiently distributing the ball amongst various surrounding talent.  Ie...what Fromm did at Georgia.

5 hours ago, Tugboat said:

So much of this depends on what happens with the FA QB carousel.  Who sticks with their bad QB, or cuts them lose.  There's inevitably going to be a lot of movement on that front this year.  But as things stand...the one that feels like such an organic fit to me right now is:

Fromm - Bears.

feels like such a natural fit to me.  They don't have a top pick, but they have a pick they could grab Fromm.  They've shown they're willing to try to run the offense through someone else.  Committed to Trubisky in that you can't make another 1st round QB pick...but if you grab a guy like Fromm in the the 2nd, that'd be the backup plan you want if things slump again with Trubisky.  Fromm is a natural fit in that sort of offense.  Very technical, and very dependent on efficiently distributing the ball amongst various surrounding talent.  Ie...what Fromm did at Georgia.

Fromm will never in his life have a season as good as Trubisky's best. That should say it all.