2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

5 hours ago, ny92mike said:

@BringinDaPain @squire12 @Trojan @samsel23 @mountainpd @Deadpulse @jrry32 @LuckyNumber11 @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @jch1911 @wwhickok @DTMW78 @Cbrunn @Justone2

Any of you guys available tonight to do a walk through of the team roster and fa transaction workbooks with me before mass producing them?

Not tonight.   Leaving for Colorado skiing.  No laptop and iffy cell coverage.

Back next Wednesday if you need me then

11 hours ago, ny92mike said:

It's a lot to take in.  Don't get frustrated it's easier than it looks.  Did you get a chance to watch that awesome video?...haha.

How can I help?  

So I just placed a bid on Nate Sudfeld (lol) and the bid was completely acceptable aside from the "vet min" category even though the salary offered was clearly higher than that. I just couldn't figure out how to adjust that.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

So I just placed a bid on Nate Sudfeld (lol) and the bid was completely acceptable aside from the "vet min" category even though the salary offered was clearly higher than that. I just couldn't figure out how to adjust that.

The total could be higher, but did you put the base salary above the vet min?

5 hours ago, Jlash said:

I just took a quick look and I'm seeing a formula error on my end for the total amount offered.  However I didn't see any amount entered for base salary in column T.  The three columns in light blue you should be able to edit.  Base salary, roster and workout bonuses.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jlash said:

So I fixed my end at least with this workbook.

Give this image a look, I've circled the cells that you need to edit to make an acceptable contract.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QPO9bWwk5JS59v90ZHivGkPElBZCzgg3

• Like 1

@Deadpulse

Man I'm trying to figure out how to post an actual image but everytime I do it post the link.  Because my recording software isn't available I figure if I took picks using the snipping tool I could explain better how to create contracts and other nav issues.  Can I get some help with this?

Thanks man.

For example here is one image.  I saved it to google docs.

32 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

@Deadpulse

Man I'm trying to figure out how to post an actual image but everytime I do it post the link.  Because my recording software isn't available I figure if I took picks using the snipping tool I could explain better how to create contracts and other nav issues.  Can I get some help with this?

Thanks man.

For example here is one image.  I saved it to google docs.

host it at Image Host

@LuckyNumber11 @Techbert @Jlash @nayad @PR @FRock24 @sparky151 @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @Trojan @jrry32 @samsel23 @mountainpd @MikeT14 @whodatOL @Deadpulse @YogiBiz @KingOfTheDot @DTMW78 @EaglesPeteC @Cbrunn @Justone2 @Juan7637 @rackcs @bcb1213 @mike23md @ny92mike @TedLavie

So listen guys, a lot of you have done these TCMD mocks with mike before and know what's going on with the workbooks. For those of you that havent, that are new here, it is imperative that you respond when tagged in these threads. If you're getting tagged it's most likely important. If you dont know how to do something with the workbooks now is the time to speak up so we can get you the info you need. This mock doesnt work unless each one of us participate and are active throughout the process.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, ny92mike said:

@BringinDaPain @squire12 @Trojan @samsel23 @mountainpd @Deadpulse @jrry32 @LuckyNumber11 @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @jch1911 @wwhickok @DTMW78 @Cbrunn @Justone2

Any of you guys available tonight to do a walk through of the team roster and fa transaction workbooks with me before mass producing them?

Was not available last night.

I should be tonight.