2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13cBFKRGuD8myp7QogT4pli4UUHADFPxIfUlbgqmYIj4/edit?usp=sharing

If you guys could give the APY values a once over.  For the expected SB, I did it two different ways so let me know if you'd rather use the Alternate version.

Scratch that I'm looking at it and the Alternative version looks better.  Just give it a look over for any major issues otherwise I'm pressing on.

Edited by ny92mike

UPDATE:

The official and unofficial team rosters workbooks are not accessible.  I've got the official ones done, just haven't yet made them public in the forum yet.  Working on the private team roster wb's now...should have them done in about an hour and will then start hitting the Free Agent Transaction workbooks for everyone.  Hoping to work late and get this all done tonight.

5 hours ago, ny92mike said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13cBFKRGuD8myp7QogT4pli4UUHADFPxIfUlbgqmYIj4/edit?usp=sharing

If you guys could give the APY values a once over.  For the expected SB, I did it two different ways so let me know if you'd rather use the Alternate version.

Scratch that I'm looking at it and the Alternative version looks better.  Just give it a look over for any major issues otherwise I'm pressing on.

There are some notable players with no rating, Brady, Brees, etc.  The default score of 0 makes them artificially cheap. RBs also look cheap.

5 hours ago, ny92mike said:

7 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

There are some notable players with no rating, Brady, Brees, etc.  The default score of 0 makes them artificially cheap. RBs also look cheap.

dammit I don't know why it's doing that....really pissing me off because this makes twice now.  I can't go through and do all the rosters again but I'll adjust some of the bigger names.  Brees rating should be 99.2.

@LuckyNumber11 @BringinDaPain @sparky151 @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @Trojan @samsel23 @jrry32 @mountainpd @whodatOL @Deadpulse @KingOfTheDot @DTMW78 @EaglesPeteC @Cbrunn @Justone2 @bcb1213 @mike23md

@Techbert @Jlash @nayad @PR @FRock24 @TedLavie @MikeT14 @YogiBiz @Juan7637 @rackcs @wwhickok 

I've got some minor formulas that I want to correct but these workbooks are 99.9% done.

So tag me when you're ready to receive them...This tag will serve as your official notification that you're in.  If I don't receive the tag by Jan 27th, we'll look to replace you.

Thanks.

• Like 1