2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Also be sure to report any glitches or other issues that you find when using these.  If you are having an issue so are the other 31 of us.

in the PS bidding tab, on the player list scroll down, seems like every defensive player is listed twice. Not sure how it impacts the process but it's worth noting. Haven't seen anything else so far but I'll let you know if I see something

4 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

in the PS bidding tab, on the player list scroll down, seems like every defensive player is listed twice. Not sure how it impacts the process but it's worth noting. Haven't seen anything else so far but I'll let you know if I see something

That's new....I'll check it out thanks man.

6 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Bengals workbooks are showing 48 mil in cap space but OTC shows 54 mil under for 2020 plus 16 mil under for 2019 which will be carried over. So we're off by 22 mil.

OTC has the Bengals with 49. https://overthecap.com/calculator/cincinnati-bengals/ and Spotrac has them with close to 52M with the rollover money. The workbook already discount the rookie pool number from your cap

Edited by BowserBroncos

4 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Bengals workbooks are showing 48 mil in cap space but OTC shows 54 mil under for 2020 plus 16 mil under for 2019 which will be carried over. So we're off by 22 mil.

Also, add Bills LB Lorenzo Alexander to the list of players who have retired.

I'm reviewing the carryover and dead money again today.  Keep in mind part of that missing cap is locked up with rookie pool.  So none of the tcmd caps will mirror otc.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Fixed on my end....let me know if you are still having the issue.  

26 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

OTC has the Bengals with 49. https://overthecap.com/calculator/cincinnati-bengals/ and Spotrac has them with close to 52M with the rollover money. The workbook already discount the rookie pool number from your cap

You're right it shows 49 mil today. It was 54 mil yesterday and the last significant contract they did was Trey Hopkins which was already included in the 54. Anyway, 49+16 =65. Our rookie pool is listed at 3.57 mil (which seems low) so we should have 61 mil or thereabouts. Workbook shows 48 mil in available space. 

30 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I'm reviewing the carryover and dead money again today.  Keep in mind part of that missing cap is locked up with rookie pool.  So none of the tcmd caps will mirror otc.

@BowserBroncos  OTC has already calculated the carry over money into each team's Cap for 2020....   they did this when they got rid of 2019 Cap Figures.   Each team has a different total for their 2020 Cap "cap".       So the $49 Mil already has that carry money factored in.

• Like 1