2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

Bengals cap space has changed again today, now at 46.26 mil. I haven't added or dropped any players, traded any picks or done anything yet and we're now more than 20 mil below where OTC had us a week ago. FWIW, the workbook lists the Bengals rookie pool at 3.57 mil. It's actually about 12,495,731 according to this: https://overthecap.com/draft/

1 hour ago, winitall said:

The OTC numbers on the Bengals page don’t add up to a cap of 208,024,287. They add up to a cap of 210,933,268. 

49,310,400 (Cap Space) + 158,713,887 (Active Salary) + 2,908,981 (Dead Money) = 210,933,268

That could easily be a few players hitting incentives. Taking a look, it appears most of the players with incentives had to do with being active per game. 

Atkins hit his pro bowl incentive and various people hit active roster bonuses, notably Eifert. But Green didn't earn any incentives for 2019. Mixon missed his, Glenn missed most of the season, etc. We were 2-14, nobody had a good year. 

28 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Bengals cap space has changed again today, now at 46.26 mil. I haven't added or dropped any players, traded any picks or done anything yet and we're now more than 20 mil below where OTC had us a week ago. FWIW, the workbook lists the Bengals rookie pool at 3.57 mil. It's actually about 12,495,731 according to this: https://overthecap.com/draft/

The rookie pool numbers are being calculated like otc using the 510k or whatever it is times the number of picks.  But I havent updated the draft order in awhile.  Was waiting until after the Superbowl to do that.

2 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

@ny92mike Extentions sheets are fixed too.

The only issue that is still present is even if the restructure or extension is invalid it will calculate what is there.  Fixing that would take some additional work that im not sure I wanna tackle.

So keep that in mind.

• Like 1