2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

7 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Each year I drop additional money to the carry over amount for the GM's that come closest to projecting the Super Bowl score.  This year isn't any different.

Post your unedited score predictions for Super Bowl LIV, those that predict the most accurate score +/- will be awarded 500,000 to be added to your 2019 carry over amount...every little bit helps.

• Edited post will be voided, so take your time as you can make your post as late as 1 hour prior to kick off.
  • Only one score prediction per team.

Super Bowl LIV will be played on Sunday, Feb. 2, 2020. Kickoff is set for 6:30 p.m. ET.

Best of luck to you!

@LuckyNumber11 @BringinDaPain @sparky151 @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @Trojan @samsel23 @jrry32 @mountainpd @whodatOL @Deadpulse @KingOfTheDot @DTMW78 @EaglesPeteC @Cbrunn @Justone2 @bcb1213 @mike23md

@Techbert @Jlash @nayad @PR @FRock24 @TedLavie @MikeT14 @YogiBiz @Juan7637 @rackcs @wwhickok 

KC 20  49'ers  31

6 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Any of you guys seen @whodatOL making any post in the forum?  Still haven't heard from him.

nope , i have messaged him/her to ask if they are interested in this still and will let you know if i get a response. With this kicking off on the 27th i would suggest we have a replacement lined up by the 25th if no response.

8 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Each year I drop additional money to the carry over amount for the GM's that come closest to projecting the Super Bowl score.  This year isn't any different.

Post your unedited score predictions for Super Bowl LIV, those that predict the most accurate score +/- will be awarded 500,000 to be added to your 2019 carry over amount...every little bit helps.

• Edited post will be voided, so take your time as you can make your post as late as 1 hour prior to kick off.
  • Only one score prediction per team.

Super Bowl LIV will be played on Sunday, Feb. 2, 2020. Kickoff is set for 6:30 p.m. ET.

Best of luck to you!

@LuckyNumber11 @BringinDaPain @sparky151 @cortes02 @D82 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @Trojan @samsel23 @jrry32 @mountainpd @whodatOL @Deadpulse @KingOfTheDot @DTMW78 @EaglesPeteC @Cbrunn @Justone2 @bcb1213 @mike23md

@Techbert @Jlash @nayad @PR @FRock24 @TedLavie @MikeT14 @YogiBiz @Juan7637 @rackcs @wwhickok 

KC 17 x 10 SF