Jordan Matthews

Josh Huff

Nelson Agholor 

Mack Hollins

Shelton Gibson

JJ Arcega Whiteside

I can solve your problems.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

I gave @ny92mike likes to build his street cred.

Future mod in the making for this subforum 

No sir...This will be the third year I believe that this sub forum is without a moderator assigned to it and from what I was told, until he finds an "appropriate candidate", with the "correct temperament and ability to help guide and settle disputes", it will remain vacant, but that I'm not that guy.  

25 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

No sir...This will be the third year I believe that this sub forum is without a moderator assigned to it and from what I was told, until he finds an "appropriate candidate", with the "correct temperament and ability to help guide and settle disputes", it will remain vacant, but that I'm not that guy.  

I would volunteer my services but I am only active from Jan to April

3 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Are teams going to have an extra tag to use since it's officially the last year of the CBA? I'm in favor of doing the same in the mock as they do in real life and IRL teams will have both franchise and transition tags available.

I was thinking it didnt change this off season but next.  If you got a link hit me up otherwise I'll do some homework on this later this week.

Thanks man...also I'm gonna assign you the waiver wire...easy stuff but will show you how it works before we start.

19 hours ago, ny92mike said:

I was thinking it didnt change this off season but next.  If you got a link hit me up otherwise I'll do some homework on this later this week.

Thanks man...also I'm gonna assign you the waiver wire...easy stuff but will show you how it works before we start.

Unless a new CBA deal is announced before the start of the 2020 league year, teams will have use of both tags for 2020.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/01/14/shaquil-barrett-truly-bets-on-self-wins-big/

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

Unless a new CBA deal is announced before the start of the 2020 league year, teams will have use of both tags for 2020.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/01/14/shaquil-barrett-truly-bets-on-self-wins-big/

How soon do you think it'll take to get a new agreement?  NFL link was saying 2021 but I haven't had a chance to look at anything these last few days...ill jump on tonight...been busy with life.

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

How soon do you think it'll take to get a new agreement?  NFL link was saying 2021 but I haven't had a chance to look at anything these last few days...ill jump on tonight...been busy with life.

Not very likely to gets done before 2020 free agency or even draft. The two tags for each team seems very likely at this point.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/01/05/nfl-nflpa-have-continued-make-incremental-progress-toward-new-cba/

By this post it say their goal was to announce something just after the Super Bowl, but it doesn't look like a deal is coming.

• Like 1