Greg Williams Defence.

Kiwibrown

Well what did you think week 1? I haven't heard a whisper of wanting Ray Horton back. I think our defence looked week 1 looked better than any appearance we made last year. We appeared to play faster and with more confidence. I liked the swarming to the ball. the team appeared to know what they were doing. Our snap count from last week showed we used a variety of players and formations.

Also I like Greg Williams prevent defence, 1 guy back (Peppers) to prevent a long TD and then 10 guys in the box to play the run and short passes. I thought it challenged Ben R and the Squeelers, which we do not ordinarily do. I thought we had two ares of weakness, 1 Jamar Taylor is no match for elite or very good receivers. 2 our pass rush was weak at times, we got little from the edge or inside. 

It will be great to see Garrett back, next year we need a CB1 and a CB2. Hopefully a Free agent and a top draft pick. 

I love how different regions and areas have different spellings for similar words...

I'm interested in seeing our Defense against a power run team with a QB run threat and deep pass ability like the Titans and Vikings.

More specifically, I want to see how the scheme adapts to defend those teams after playing teams such as the Texans and Jets.

I want to see how we pass the "easy tests" like the Jets but then shift to the harder one's like the Titans.

It should be fun to watch...

2 hours ago, Mind Character said:

I love how different regions and areas have different spellings for similar words...

I'm interested in seeing our Defense against a power run team with a QB run threat and deep pass ability like the Titans and Vikings.

More specifically, I want to see how the scheme adapts to defend those teams after playing teams such as the Texans and Jets.

I want to see how we pass the "easy tests" like the Jets but then shift to the harder one's like the Titans.

It should be fun to watch...

Yeah I don't know why NZ uses the English version of English. Obviously we know more about English here in the USA than those English people.

Who on earth said anything about wanting Hortons defense back.. We held the Steelers, a top 3 offense in the NFL, to 14 points. The lack of pass rush wasnt there with Garrett being gone but there was some pressure created by Nassib and others. I thought this was the most any unit on the Browns has looked like a real NFL team probably since the 2007 offense.

I also think the lack of pass rush might be because of gameplan. I think the goal was to shut the run and Leveon Bell down while not letting them beat us with big plays deep. Keep everything short and in front of you. Which is exactly what happened (until that last play). I thought it was fantastic and if our offense cant muster over 20 points in a game we probably dont deserve to win a lot anyways.

You need to be able to score 20+ points in a football game at home. You just have to. The defense looked agressive and played fast with an attitude. Love it and keep it coming. That will be the reason we beat teams like the Bengals, Jets, Bears, Colts ect... 

27 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah I don't know why NZ uses the English version of English. Obviously we know more about English here in the USA than those English people.

Yeah...obviously...

It's strange...it's almost as if there was some entity that controlled a lot of places, people, and their developments. Luckily for us that never happened here; we've always been good and better....so those fake English people over there need to get with the real English program over here.

In fact, @Kiwibrown don't you dare spell organization like "organisation" or defense like "defence"....you hear that you Commie! With your affordable Commie health care system. Who do you think you are?!

That's obviously unAmerican just like Kaepernick and I won't stand for it....

This is an American forum and if you want the sweet gift of Freedom and Democracy that we obviously spread around the world with no issues at all...you'll get in line

@Mind Character

the most important thing to remember is that in New Zealand we don't have any oil under the ground. Therefore we are not worthy of your freedom. 

As for English, to tell you the truth i don't really know hat I am doing behind this key board. I just know that when I spell jsut like that there is a red wiggly line. Its not that I am speaking english english as opposed to real american english. I just avoid read lines. defence defense.One hurts my sensibilities. 

41 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

@Mind Character

the most important thing to remember is that in New Zealand we don't have any oil under the ground. Therefore we are not worthy of your freedom. 

As for English, to tell you the truth i don't really know hat I am doing behind this key board. I just know that when I spell jsut like that there is a red wiggly line. Its not that I am speaking english english as opposed to real american english. I just avoid read lines. defence defense.One hurts my sensibilities. 

Oh you think your so freaking smart, huh? .....Nice try Commie!!

We know your types have always been prone to the color Red. You probably get excited every time you see those wiggly lines....in fact that's why you purposefully misspell things as an unAmerican act of Freedom defiance...

We're on to you....

And what's this about oil, huh?...you buying into more Commie propaganda, huh? We obviously only go to places in response to the welcoming call for Freedom, to save the children, and to liberate the people.

We've studied your ways Commie!

200.gif#2-grid3

200.gif#1-grid3

You really thought you could get such treasonous unAmerican actions by us without us knowing...think again....you make me sick...your lucky we even let you on our prestigious online forum

Don't you worry....lucky for you we'll forgive you and send you Freedom any way...you can thank us later when you have real american football instead of whatever it is you have now

Just sit back....relax...help is on the way...you'll know to rejoice that freedom is soon to be upon you when you pick up your Commie newspapers and see this proof of a job well done.

mission_accomplish_1112950c.jpg

12 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Well what did you think week 1? I haven't heard a whisper of wanting Ray Horton back. I think our defence looked week 1 looked better than any appearance we made last year. We appeared to play faster and with more confidence. I liked the swarming to the ball. the team appeared to know what they were doing. Our snap count from last week showed we used a variety of players and formations.

Also I like Greg Williams prevent defence, 1 guy back (Peppers) to prevent a long TD and then 10 guys in the box to play the run and short passes. I thought it challenged Ben R and the Squeelers, which we do not ordinarily do. I thought we had two ares of weakness, 1 Jamar Taylor is no match for elite or very good receivers. 2 our pass rush was weak at times, we got little from the edge or inside. 

It will be great to see Garrett back, next year we need a CB1 and a CB2. Hopefully a Free agent and a top draft pick. 

I actually think that prevent was more geared towards Pittsburgh than what he normally does, I think he just chose to get beat by short passes than the deep ball against them. Either way, I love what he is doing

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

5N32SG.gif

GEESH......lol

The most iconic moment in rugby history, the semi final NZ v England 1995. Mike Cat 15 in white played for 10-12 years in England and was no scrub. 

Lomu was 18 or 19 years old 6'5" 260 pounds, ran like a sprinter, into the english. No athlete has ever been as big, as fast and as graceful. 

Archived