Greg Williams Defence.

Kiwibrown

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, hornbybrown said:

He is taking after his Head coach and passing the blame.

we now have a culture, it’s a culture off blaming everyone else 

GM, HC and DC. All throwing shade on the players.

Save yourself, screw the rest. This is the philosophy that Haslam is bringing to the team. 

Their job is above the team. Not to Sashi, thats why he sabotaged McCarron and is why we should all be sorry that he left. I just wonder why DePodesta is still there, even after the new GM threw the "system" we had under the bus.

4 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Told you guys Gregg didnt trust our DBs in man coverage. Thus why we play so much zone 

The one thing I truly like Williams is he actually schemes his system to his players. 

Wish Hue would have done that

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

The one thing I truly like Williams is he actually schemes his system to his players. 

Wish Hue would have done that

Truth, you would've thought given our situation at QB we would run the ball 30 + times and have a light load on our QB. We play as if we have a 10 year vet at QB

8 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Truth, you would've thought given our situation at QB we would run the ball 30 + times and have a light load on our QB. We play as if we have a 10 year vet at QB

And for all his character flaws this might be Cueball's biggest weakness.

Don't know if it's ego or what, but the man does not know how to win.

9 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Yeah and run enough vertical routes that you would assume our WRs either can’t be covered or just go up making plays after plays...smh

Archived