Witherspoon v Moseley

Pandomonium

41 minutes ago, Pandomonium said:

after watching witherspoon fail miserably  saturday
and mosley fill in wonderfully 

i think my initial post has been validated 
and this debate is over

Oh, I think it's just getting started. No doubt that Moseley gets the nod to start Sunday, but he struggles, they will definitely go back to Spoon. Secondarily, this is going to pop up again next season. Neither is going to go into the season as the lock second corner. Will be earned in camp / preseason. 

24 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

Imagine the redemption story if one of our corners gets injured and he comes in and saves the day. I wish him that. But in the meantime, I'm feeling very confident with Moseley.

mosley just have that DAWG in his blood.

He kind of reminds me of Sherman (not in size) but in the attitude of "I'm gonna show them for doubting me" 
Love his attitude

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pandomonium said:

mosley just have that DAWG in his blood.

He kind of reminds me of Sherman (not in size) but in the attitude of "I'm gonna show them for doubting me" 
Love his attitude

He actually reminds me more of Walt Harris. Quiet killer. Just goes out and locks up the opposing WR.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, John232 said:

Great cal and Walt Harris.

Also, props to Spoon, apparently right after he got benched he went to the ST coach and said he was ready to take over Mosley’s spot in ST. He may not be a long term starter but that attitude can take you one very far

Yeah, I read an article about that. He did the team-first thing, and he should be applauded for it. This roster is truly locked in on doing everything it takes to win a championship. A lesser person would have been moping and negative. Spoon still wanted to help his teammates. It's a good thing we didn't require too much special teams play, though, because Spoon is still a terrible tackler. But you gotta respect the guy for taking the demotion in stride and still wanting to make an impact.

• Like 1