2019 NFC NORTH CHAMPION GREEN BAY PACKERS

deltarich87

Detroit has mailed it in for the season.  Stafford is out.  Probably be a lot of Packer fans there.  It will probably be another one of their ugly wins.  They should blow them out but probably won't.  A lot would have to go wrong to lose.  Coaches will have to get on the players to not let up.  I'll tell you that Vikings win made my season.  Whatever they accomplish from here on out is gravy.  The most satisfying win since Atlanta in the Divisional round where they came out and just smoked them.   Will be fun to see what they do in the Playoffs.  Think they have a good shot of going to the NFC Championship game now.  Get the #1 seed might be facing Balt in the Superbowl.  This is not the 2015 team.  Like our chances in the cold.

20 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Detroit has mailed it in for the season.  Stafford is out.  Probably be a lot of Packer fans there.  It will probably be another one of their ugly wins.  They should blow them out but probably won't.  A lot would have to go wrong to lose.  Coaches will have to get on the players to not let up.  I'll tell you that Vikings win made my season.  Whatever they accomplish from here on out is gravy.  The most satisfying win since Atlanta in the Divisional round where they came out and just smoked them.   Will be fun to see what they do in the Playoffs.  Think they have a good shot of going to the NFC Championship game now.  Get the #1 seed might be facing Balt in the Superbowl.  This is not the 2015 team.  Like our chances in the cold.

I'll be rooting BIGTIME for SEA to beat SF....but damn.

They werent playing all that great to begin with....and now? Resigning Lynch says it all.
Fingers will be crossed cause home field thru the playoffs?????????? Damn. That would be nice.