Chad Brinkowitz

Ty21

The year is 2016. LSU, looking for a spark, recruits 5* scrambling quarterback Chad Brinkowitz after learning he ran for over 2000 yards in high school. Immediately after he enrolled at LSU, the team learned that he was a huge d**che and he was soon benched for 4 years, where he sat behind starting 1* quarterback Marcus Washington. Washington led them to an undefeated record in year four but unfortunately sustained an injury. It’s Brinkowitz time. 

It’s the semifinals and LSU is taking on Oklahoma. A fidgety LSU head coach watches anxiously as his backup takes the field. Luckily enough, Chad starts out electric, rushing twice for 13 yards each and the tigers look ready to pounce right at the get go. 

That is until Oklahoma realizes Chad has no intention of ever throwing the ball or letting anyone touch it besides him so they shut him down with a qb spying linebacker. They get a field goal, but then the Oklahoma defense manages to get 17 sacks in a row on Chad and things aren’t looking good. 

After a good halftime break, the Tigers seem rejuvenated but Chad audibles every playcall to a qb draw, and with that center now blocking the linebacker downfield, Chad is able to rip off some sweet gains. 

Chad scores two pretty tight rushing touchdowns on just 57 carries and looks okay as the Tigers lose to Oklahoma 28-16.

ddFMb52.jpg

hDnfEwt.jpg

it’s brinkowitz time

gFRR2sM.jpg

Brinkowitz’ face shortly after being told he’d be expected to start after four years of free college for nothing.

i1toUzk.jpg

Patrick Mahomes pops into the tunnel for literally no reason to say hi to an inexperienced random quarterback for no reason. Chad Brinkowitz has no idea who he is but appreciates that he already has a fan club.

PX3BpuQ.jpg

Brinkowitz takes the field for the first time and thankfully also the last time

4OaGDsg.jpg

Chad goes to high five a friend, realizes he has no friends. His only friend is Chad.

NmJPI4w.jpg

Chad withdraws the hand and turns it into a celebratory fist pump. Pride saved.

veES1rP.jpg

Chad says to his coach after his coach grills him for running the ball every single play and getting sacked 13 consecutive times

EHSdZtm.jpg

Chad says to his coach, determined to **** up the coach’s entire perfect season after the coach undermined his pride.

jESoxzo.jpg

Chad and the coach huddle around a receiver as the receiver laments letting down his brother. Chad wonders what the receiver’s dead cancer brother has to do with a football game.

odYT3tu.jpg

After the game, some psychotic cancer chick from hell loopy off chemo meds or some **** asks Chad what his favorite color unicorn is. Chad tells her to **** off

NEXT UP, THE NFL COMBINE AND ALSO DRAFT

• Like 1

Chad Brinkowitz started just one game in college and didn’t do too hot but he still managed to receive an invite to the combine. 

uwg4s2t.jpg

Once he arrived at the Combine he was pulled aside by Combine TSA security for looking like a child predator. 

XUv2XSq.mp4

Upon being asked to run some passing drills, Chad refused and said he doesn’t have to throw it to be the best. They told him if he didn’t throw it, he likely wouldn’t make it to the NFL. In a fuss, Chad threw it a couple time... out of bounds. Chad ended up hitting 0 of 24 passes and received extra points off for trying to scramble several times. 

77HOy7v.jpg

Chad is missing several of his teeth but what would you expect? It’s hard to stick with greatness. 

Chad was interviewed by several teams at the combine. 

Interviewer one: “Chad, let me see your phone.”

Chad: “You wanna see my ****, just gotta say somethin”

Interviewer two: “Chad, do you ride in the front of the bus or the back of the bus?”

Chad: “Do I look like some POS that rides a bus? Benz or bust.”

Interviewer three: “Do you think the Jets would be improved with you on their roster?”

Chad: “Would the Jets be improved? Bruh I instantly make every nfl team great just by showing up. I’m my own team.”

Interviewer four: “What do you say to the critics that say you’re not ready for the NFL?”

Chad: “What do critics have to do with this? Shouldn’t they be, like, rating food and ****?”

The NFL draft is finally upon us. With the 27th pick in the 2019 nfl draft, the Washington Redskins select a defensive end. A couple rounds slide by and Chad’s agent stares at him cross. “You said you were the real deal!” shouted the agent. The sixth round ended and Chad tossed up the idea of starting his own league. Finally, the seventh round commenced and the Buccaneers said screw it, let’s take Chad cause we usually don’t keep our 7th rounders anyway. Welcome to the Bucs Chad!

https://i.imgur.com/e14QFEg.jpg

• Like 2

5 foot 11

199 lbs 

Dreadlocks 

Unconvincing smile

Zero rings

Learning Disability

Two Daughters 

5.4 yards per carry

As all of you know, I’m referring to Kansas City Superstar, “Jamaalocopter” Jamaal Charles. Jamaal Charles holds the record for average yards per carry for a career, but what is something he can’t say he’s ever done? Run for 5.4 yards per carry on 39 carries in a game. Chad Brinkowitz can. 

Chad Brinkowitz stuck his middle finger up to every teammate in every huddle the offense went in against the 49ers and it paid off for him big time. He ran for over 200 yards as the 49ers smashed the Bucs 21-10. But the good news? Chad got his first td. 

IdQ8jpy.jpg

Chad Brinkowitz weaves and swerved through traffic like a young Chris Johnson. Defender stands outside of traffic and tries to hail a taxi. 

CFcVuwc.jpg

Brinkowitz points out his next kill. “That safety. That’s the guy that’s going to tackle me.”

mh6PbT9.jpg

Chad Brinkowitz goes full Kylo Ren and smashes the **** out of the playclock sign immediately after scoring his first touchdown in the NFL. 

49ers 21 Buccaneers 10

Stats:

Top Passer

Jimmy Garoppolo 13-17 205 yards 2 td 0 int

Chad Brinkowitz 0-0 0 yards 0 td 0 int

Top Rusher

Chad Brinkowitz 39 carries 212 yds 5.4 ypc 1 td 12 btk 24 lg

Matt Breida 13 carries 52 yds 4.0 ypc 1 td 8 lg

Top Receiver

Deebo Samuel 2 cat 60 1 td

Mike Evans 0 cat 0 yd 0 td

49ers defense: 6 TFL, 2 sacks

• Like 6

Everyone always says Luke Keuchly is like Superman but I think he’s just a ****. No matter what Chad tried to do on Sunday was met by Keuchly, who had 14 tackles. Is that how you spell Keuchly? Kuechly? Cucumber. Kucely

Anyway Chad did okay, rushing for almost 200 again as the Bucs fell to the Panthers 17-3. Here’s a bunch of pics of Chad getting Keuched. 

1uxGJjx.jpg

CJ5ljQv.jpg

r5l1YEq.jpg

jaffOLj.jpg

xTwyTqg.jpg

1hcIol0.jpg

4Kk30Cf.jpg

gVlrIvM.jpg

Think that’s all of em 

Panthers 17 Bucs 3

Stats:

Passing leaders