58. Seattle - Collin Johnson [ WR ] Texas

59. Kansas City - Monty Rice [ LB ] Georgia

60. Green Bay - Brandon Aiyuk [ WR ] Arizona State

61. Miami (From New Orleans) - J.K. Dobbins [ RB ] Ohio State

62. Atlanta (From New England) - Darrell Taylor [ EDGE ] Tennessee

63. Seattle (From San Francisco) - Bradlee Anae [ EDGE ] Utah

64. Baltimore - K.J. Hamler [ WR ] Penn State

• Like 1

I’d prefer to get a DT somewhere in here but I can certainly live with this draft if it happened.

I think Brissett will be our starter week 1 regardless of if we draft a QB but I think Brissett is so blah that Herbert could surpass him sometime before the end of the season. 

Reagor is the son of former Colt Montae Reagor and said it was during his fathers time in Indy where he really fell in love with the sport. He could be really emotional about getting drafted here if it happens. Adding a player like Reagor and keeping Paris Campbell healthy all year could finally give us a WR group that can make a difference. 

Not sure of Hopkins blocking ability but he could learn a lot from Doyle, Mo Alie-Cox was a basketball player who hadn’t played football since high school and has come a long way in improving his blocking skills and I expect the same from anyone who joins this TE group. 

• Like 1

Nice couple of pickups for the Titans.  Can't argue with Gross-Matos at all, though Muti has a scary injury history.  A swing player at right tackle/guard is a big need for the Titans too.  A running back could be one of the first two picks as well.  I don't see the Titans FA giving enough money to stick around, personally.

• Like 1

I cant complain with brown higgins and wade.  I would go leatherwood or humphrey over higgins to upgrade our ol cuz linder has been terrible(humphrey can replace him day 1 and we can save like 8 million cutting him) and leatherwood could shore up either LT(cam hasn't been good this year but he was coming off an acl last season) or rg(we rotate aj cann and will richardson there and both have their short comings.   I would be happy if we went ol in round 3;)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

26. Kansas City - Trevon Diggs [ CB ] Alabama

Ok pick but not my favorite. In this scenario I'd go with Kenneth Murray.

9 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

59. Kansas City - Monty Rice [ LB ] Georgia

With the way your mock went I like this pick. Other choices could include OL, RB, or CB.

Where are these guys?

Evan Weaver
Malik Harrison
Najee Harris
AJ Terrell
Antonie Winfield Jr
Devonta Smith
Bryan Edwards
Jonah Jackson
Marlon Davidson
Albert Okwuegbunam
Amik Robertson
Leki Fotu
Camryn Bynum
Alaric Jackson
Jonathan Garvin
Joe Gaziano
CJ Henderson
David Woodward
Gabriel Davis
Lynn Bowden
Mekhi Becton
Deonte Brown

I agree with a lot of what you have early on, but why is Isaiah Simmons so low? The guy is arguably the best athlete in the up coming draft and one of the most rare linebackers to come into the NFL in a very long time. Why is Dylan Moses so high coming off injury and missing all season basically, not to mention Trevon Diggs who has not even been good this year.  And Chaisson 1st rounder when on a team that does not have good pass rushers, he only gets 4.5 sacks and has an awful injury history?  

Monty Rice I think you have overrated and not sure he even declares.  Collin Johnson is going to drop come draft time, same with Jared Pinkney.  

Would be shocked if all these great backs drop like you have them drop but will see.  To say Taylor and Dobbins much less Harris and Etienne are not 1st rounders that would be a little bit of a shock.  Sure one or two might drop out not all of them.  

I think you overrated Creed Humphrey a little, especially in terms of the fact that with power this year he got beat up, aka Roy on Baylor physically out matched him and made him look bad more than once.  Also Nick Harris with his short size and small length might not be drafted that high, has played forever and at a high level from a young age, but he is very small for an interior lineman at the next level I feel, especially in terms of arm length.  

With how bad the Vikings OL has been of late, would be shocked they do not take someone either 1st round or 2nd.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Where are these guys?

Evan Weaver
Malik Harrison
Najee Harris
AJ Terrell
Antonie Winfield Jr
Devonta Smith
Bryan Edwards
Jonah Jackson
Marlon Davidson
Albert Okwuegbunam
Amik Robertson
Leki Fotu
Camryn Bynum
Alaric Jackson
Jonathan Garvin
Joe Gaziano
CJ Henderson
David Woodward
Gabriel Davis
Lynn Bowden
Mekhi Becton
Deonte Brown

I agree with a lot of what you have early on, but why is Isaiah Simmons so low? The guy is arguably the best athlete in the up coming draft and one of the most rare linebackers to come into the NFL in a very long time. Why is Dylan Moses so high coming off injury and missing all season basically, not to mention Trevon Diggs who has not even been good this year.  And Chaisson 1st rounder when on a team that does not have good pass rushers, he only gets 4.5 sacks and has an awful injury history?  

Monty Rice I think you have overrated and not sure he even declares.  Collin Johnson is going to drop come draft time, same with Jared Pinkney.  

Would be shocked if all these great backs drop like you have them drop but will see.  To say Taylor and Dobbins much less Harris and Etienne are not 1st rounders that would be a little bit of a shock.  Sure one or two might drop out not all of them.  

I think you overrated Creed Humphrey a little, especially in terms of the fact that with power this year he got beat up, aka Roy on Baylor physically out matched him and made him look bad more than once.  Also Nick Harris with his short size and small length might not be drafted that high, has played forever and at a high level from a young age, but he is very small for an interior lineman at the next level I feel, especially in terms of arm length.  

With how bad the Vikings OL has been of late, would be shocked they do not take someone either 1st round or 2nd.

Still early in the process for me, names will move around. Don't think many you listed are egregious overlooks for a 2 round mock though and Fotu is there in the 2nd. Agreed on running backs, but tough to match players with teams right now.